*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It takes a large dump
  2. Lust
  3. Big Horse... bigger ass
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1286542-Farmyard-Anal-Vore/cid/2765876-It-takes-a-large-dump
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1286542
The animals on this farm have certain... needs...
This choice: It takes a large dump  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

It takes a large dump

    by: Omnigoddess Krystal
Staring upwards at the horses pucker, it begins to bury you under its shit. You are up to your neck in the stuff and it’s still coming out in a thick log. The horse stops when she gets to your mouth and you accidentally get some in your mouth. Surprisingly enough, it doesn’t taste that bad. In fact, it tastes great! The horse sees that you are enjoying yourself and speaks to you. “How does it taste?” She says in a low, hypnotic voice. “It tastes fantastic!” You exclaim. The horse smiles thinly as her stomach growls. “I think I have another load coming. You had better get ready.” The horse positions itself above your head once more and presses it’s asshole to your face. “Open wide...” she says in a singsong tone. Obediently, you open your mouth. A short fart expels from the horse and she giggles “Whoops! Sorry about that! Oh, you like that as well do you?”when she sees you nodding she produces several more sweet smelling farts. Breathing them all in, you are completely entranced. “But enough of that. It’s time for lunch!” You open you open your mouth again and a long, thick turd begins to squeeze out of her ass. She places it in your mouth then violently shits out even more of it. You begin to fill up at quite an alarming rate but at the same time don’t want it to stop. “Wow, your loving this aren’t you? Well then eat up you filthy boy.” When she finally stops, you are both exhausted. “How was that then, huh?” You are speechless. What just happened to you was like a dream come true. The heavenly warm shit just pouring down your through as you were buried in a mountain of the stuff. The horse, still lingering above you shouts, “Hey! I have an idea!” And she...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sits on you (Anal vore)

*Noteb*
2. Eats you and the shit

3. Sits on you (unbirth)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Omnigoddess Krystal (UN: beanos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Farmlover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1286542-Farmyard-Anal-Vore/cid/2765876-It-takes-a-large-dump