*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1279561-Macro-anthro-pokemon/cid/647254-The-evidence-delivers-herself
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1279561
A world filled with Morphic female and male pokemon who can change their size
This choice: The evidence delivers it's self. (the roof goes bye-bye)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The evidence delivers herself.

    by: Unknown
Suddenly, you hear a loud tearing sound, and whirl around to see that whoever was outside was actually peeling back the roof. You turned to Charlene with a "what the hell is going on!?!" look, but the Charmander girl casts an annoyed look upwards and calls, "Cindy! I thought we agreed you taking my roof off every time you come over was a bad idea!"

The booming female voice answers casually. "Hey, you could've just come out when you were supposed to!"She pauses for a second. "Hey Charlene! Who's this little guy?" At the mention of you, you find yourself compelled to look up at the obviously giant woman referring to you, and upon seeing her you realize she is another Pokegirl, specifically a...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Charmeleon.

*Noteb*
2. Dragonite.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
zerosonicdrive has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1279561-Macro-anthro-pokemon/cid/647254-The-evidence-delivers-herself