*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Candy demons
  2. Juniper or...
  3. More choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1279086-magic-girls-gain-weight/cid/443976-Candy-demons
by amber
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1279086
Girls with magic powers starting to gain weight and become nice and fat. Please add.
This choice: Juniper  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Candy demons

    by: amber
"That test was really hard." Jody said.
"All tests are hard. They are made to let us feel miserable." Ophelia said with her pessimistic voice.
Jody turned to Lila and Juniper. How did you two do.
"Well i thought it was pretty easy." Lila said.
With being an ex big foot that before lived in the forest Lila knew a lot about biology.
"Well you heard about her parents. Real nature people."
"Don't forget. After one hour at my house to work on our project." Jody said.
"How did i do it?" Lila asked
"Much better. Your every day looking more human."
Suddenly her bracelet started to make a noise.
"Oh No. I need to go. Lila if i'm not at Jody's house after one hour..."
"Don't worry. I cover for you. Do you maybe need my help?"
"No. I think i can handle it. What ever it is."

"Hee grandma! What's the problem?" Asked June as she walked in her grand mothers house.
"Well hello June. Today it's kind of easy. We have some candy demons."
"Candy demons?"
"It are demons made of candy. You need to defeat them."
"Okay . No problem."
"There is only one way to defeat them. Eat them."
"So i need to eat them to defeat them?"
"That's right June that's the only way."
Well i did't eat much with the lunch. Good thing."
And she ran outside.
Grandma looked at Monroe.
"Shouldn't you maybe go help her?"
"What? Most of them have chocolate in them. Chocolate is poison for dogs!"
"And why didn't you ask Ray-Ray to help."
"Do you really want to give that kid any more sugar? He is now already hyper active!"
"Good point. I hope it are not too many candy demons. When i fought them last time it showed on my body.

June was in the city. Some of the candy demons looked like ginger bread men. But some of them looked like piles of candy.
"All right let's have dinner!"
And she grabbed the first candy demon ( a ginger bread men) and started to eat him. After that she grabbed a second ginger bread men and also ate him. Then she grabbed one of the demons that looked like a pile of candy and also ate him.
But there were still a whole lot of Candy demons left.
June looked around.
"Do i really need to eat them all? Oh well. I better start chewing. And swallowing. I think i need to take something for my stomach.

You have the following choices:

1. Juniper eats all candy demons

*Noteb*
2. Juniper does't eat all the candy demons

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
amber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1279086-magic-girls-gain-weight/cid/443976-Candy-demons