*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Temari vore's you
  2. Naruto vore
  3. A Few More Guys Please?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1263458-Naruto-Vore/cid/416183-Temari-vores-you
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1263458
You wake up in the hand of one of the Naruto characters, and they look hungry!
This choice: Temari  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Temari vore's you

    by: Unknown
You wake up, and stare up at the ninja, Temari glares down at you "What did you say you little baka" she laughed. "Nothing ma'am" you say as her grip on you becomes tighter. Temari raises you to eye level and looks at you, her stomach growl's. "For punishment I'm going to eat you" she laughed wickedly, she tilts her head back and raises you over her opened mouth. "Noooooooooo" you scream as she drops you in her mouth, you kick and scream as you slide down into her throat. She gulps you down with one swallow, she traces your path down her throat with her finger all the way to her stomach. She grins in pleasure, as she rubs her stomach "Yum he was good" she giggled. You slide into her stomach, with a SPLASH!!!.Temari lay's down and fall's a sleep. You get up aqnd start punching her stomach, "Let me out you scream". Temari laugh's in pleasure "Stop it that tickles" she laughed. You keep pounding on her stomach when you, hear a bubling noise as acid starts to form, "Nooooo" you scream as your dissolved in her stomach acid. Temari wake's the next day and rubs her empty belly, "Man he was good, but now I wan't another one" she said as she licked her lips and stared hungrily at a passing ninja.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1263458-Naruto-Vore/cid/416183-Temari-vores-you