*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Experiment Briefing
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1263373-The-Shrinking-Situation/cid/408625-Experiment-Briefing
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1263373
A woman is shrunk and ends up at the mercy of her kids, and her ex-husband's new family.
Chapter #1

Experiment Briefing

    by: demonboy328
Morgan's husband left her for another woman a couple years after her daughter was born. She was left alone with her two children, and he got off without having to pay child support. Her husband and his new wife are allowed to have the children every other weekend. One of the main things that get to her is, the children actually like their stepmom.

Morgan barely makes enough money to pay her bills, and needs extra money. One day, while reading the newspaper she finds an ad that catches her eye. It is asking for a female to come to a laboratory for an experiment. She isn't really interested, until she sees that it pays $5,000. So, she writes down the address and decides to go try the experiment.

So, she calls her babysitter Ashley. She tells her that she is going out for awhile and that the kids will be there in about an hour. Ashley says she will watch them, and she will be there in a few minutes. Morgan tells her that will be fine, and heads out to her car. She follows the directions and soon arrives at a large two story building. The name on the front of the building is Geotech, Inc., and it looks like a normal building.

So, she got out of the car and went inside. Once inside, she saw a receptionist. The receptionist asked if she could help her, and she mentioned the newspaper ad. The receptionist told her to have a seat, and she would let them know she was there. Morgan was given a form to fill out and then was sent to a waiting area. She sits and reads a magazine for about 15 minutes, and two people come up to her.

The two people before her were a man and a woman. They looked to be slightly older than her and were wearing white lab coats. The two of them introduced themselves to Morgan, they were Dr. John White and Dr. Mary Parker. Morgan introduced herself and then she was taken to a room somewhere towards the back of the building. She is given a short physical, and the two doctors come back in. They explain that she is a great subject.

The explanation that Morgan is given is a little too complicated for her. She is told that the experiment is meant to reduce the mass of an object, thereby making it easier to move heavy objects. They explain that the way that this will be done is by firing a laser at her for a few seconds. They assure her that there is nothing that will happen to her. So, she agrees to do the experiment. Just to be safe, the doctors get her to sign a liability form, stating that they can't be held responsible for any adverse effects.

So, they are now ready to do the procedure.

You have the following choice:

1. The Experiment

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 demonboy328 (UN: demonboy328 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demonboy328 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1263373-The-Shrinking-Situation/cid/408625-Experiment-Briefing