*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Down The Hatch.
  2. A Dream Comes True.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1262152-Shrunk-By-Your-Mom-4/cid/452012-Down-The-Hatch
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Other · #1262152
A 16 year old boy becomes the family slave after his mom shrinks him.
This choice: Suck you into my mouth.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Down The Hatch.

    by: Mad Dog
"I'll send you on a trip down my throat", your mom says with a mischevious grin.
You're initially disappointed, you'd wanted to go in her vagina. But at least you're going to be inside your mom's body for a while. And at least now you've got what you wanted. You're your own mother's slave. You're moderately surprised that you're not afraid. You are going into your mom's stomach after all, it wouldn't difficult for her to remove your indestructability and digest you. That thought in itself though is one that leaves you feeling strangely aroused.

Your mom licks her lips as she leans down.
"Mmm...you're a tasty looking little morsel", she says softly. "Maybe I should eat you instead of swallowing you whole".
She then slowly licks the whole front of your body, from bottom to top.
"Nah," she says. "It wouldn't really add to my enjoyment right now".
Your mom then slowly licks the soles of your feet with the tip of her gigantic tongue. It tickles, and she giggles when she sees you jump. She then forms her lips into an 'O' shape, as though she's going to kiss you, but she takes your feet between them instead. You then fell a strong suction as your mom slowly starts to suck the rest of your inch tall body into mouth.
"Mmmm!", she groans softly as you disappear into her mouth, upto your waist. Her mouth feels incredibly hot, like a furnace. You can feel her tongue rolling around your legs, drenching them in saliva. She sucks again, and your whole torso is pulled in. Again, the warm, slightly rough tongue runs over you. Finally, your mom sucks her head into her mouth, plunging you into darkness. Despite knowing that you're mom will soon send you deep within her body, you feel no fear whatsoever. It's not particularly pleasant being covered in saliva from head to toe, but it's still a pretty cool feeling to know that you're currently inside your own mother's mouth. Suddenly, your mom tips her head back, sending you plunging to the back of her mouth, and then into her throat. You feel an intense surge of excitement as you feel your feet disapear into the slick, warm, incredibly smooth, incredibly deep, shaft that is her throat. The walls immediately contract around your body and pull you down even further. Within seconds, the powerful muscles have your whole body in their grip, and you find yourself falling as your mom swallows you whole. A couple of seconds later, you land with a squelch on warm, soft, rippled surface. You know immediately that it's the floor of your mom's stomach. Still you feel no fear. You know you're perfectly safe. You're filled with a sense of awe as you slowly get to your feet. It's quite a mindblowing thought really. You've just been consumed by another human being. Your mom, your own mother, has swallowed you whole and alive. And now, you're in her stomach. You can't help but smile.

Claire slowly rolled onto her back and licked her lips as she put her left hand behind her head, and her right hand on her stomach. It was odd how she'd gone from being shocked and disturbed at finding out that her own son wanted to be her slave, to being very much in favour of it. She knew that the bracelet was in part responsible for her change of mind. But it wouldn't have happened if she hadn't, subconsciously at least, been somewhat excited by the thought of enslaving her son. She'd enjoyed the oral sex. She'd loved the buzz of watching Rob shrink down to one inch, especially knowing that she'd done it to him. And now she was enjoying the thrill, and the intense sense of power she got from having him inside her. It turned her on to feel him slide into her throat, knowing that his fate was for her to decide. She actually felt pleasure when she swallowed him. Now she was enjoying the feeling of content from having him in her stomach. She was going to have a lot of fun using him. She was looking forward to putting him to work further down. For now though, she was happy to leave him in her stomach. He hadn't been entirely thrilled when he learned that he would also be the slave of the rest of his..ex..family, especially the males. But Claire didn't care. He'd asked her for this, and she'd given it to him. Now he had to learn to adjust. Claire smiled sighed contentedly. She had the house to herself until lunchtime the next day, so she let herself drift off to sleep.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1262152-Shrunk-By-Your-Mom-4/cid/452012-Down-The-Hatch