*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Human Jewelry
  2. A Dream Comes True.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1262152-Shrunk-By-Your-Mom-4/cid/419118-Human-Jewelry
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Other · #1262152
A 16 year old boy becomes the family slave after his mom shrinks him.
This choice: Wear you in my clit.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Human Jewelry

    by: Mad Dog
"I'll wear you, as human jewelry", your mom says, grinning mischeviously.
"What d'you mean?" you ask with a burning sense of curiosity.
"I mean," your mom says as she reaches down to her genitals and removes the piercing. "I seem to remember you telling me about a dream where you became a replacement for my piercing. Since I've been kind enough to make one dream true, I may as well make that one come true too. Besides", she slowly licks her top lip as she smiles down at you and puts the piercing on your bedside table. "I like the idea of wearing you down there. It'll make me feel...naughty. And I'm beginning to enjoy being a naughty girl. I'm definitely enjoying having a slave, and being your mistress. Speaking of which, I think it's only right that, since it's what I am now, that you address me as....mistress. Don't you?"
"Yes...mistress", you reply with a thin smile. "You are my mistress now, not my mom. It's right that I show my obedience".
"Good" your mom says happily. "That's that settled. Before I wear you, I want to know. What you have wanted me to do, if I'd given you the choice?"
You pretend to think about it for a few seconds, but you already had three things in mind.
"It would have been difficult to choose mistress", you reply. "I'm just your slave, so the choice should be yours. But if I had to, I would try to choose between three things".
"And what would those be?" your mom asks.
"Well, one thing would be to have you wear as your piercing...like you're going to do. For the second", you give her a grin. "I would like to be used for a..di..a sex toy".
"Say the word slave," your mom says. "I want to hear you say it".
"I would like to have you use me for a.....dildo....mistress". For the first time, you feel slightly embarrassed.
Your mom giggles. "Yes," she says softly. "I'd like that too. In fact, when I'm done wearing you as human jewellery, I may just let you be a human dildo. I'd never thought of it before, But a human body could quite easily be used that way. It's basically the same shape as a dildo. I'd certainly love to feel my pussy stretched around you. I'd big have to make you big though. To stretch me in the way I like. And since you're indestrucable now, I could be as rough as I liked, to ensure that you satisfied me. Of course, I think it would be an honor to for you. An honor that your mistress would allow you to pleasure her in such a way. So you'd have to beg me for the privilege of being my fuck toy".
"I would gladly beg you to use me in any way you wish mistress", you reply with a slight bow. "That's what a slave should do",
"What would the third choice be?" your mom asks.
"I would consider begging you to turn me into your vagina", you reply without a pause.
Your mom's eyebrows rise in surprise, but then the mischevious grin reappears. "You want to be my pussy?" she asks.
"There would be no greater honor you could bestow on me mistress...than to allow me the honor of becoming a part of your beautiful body".
"Y'know," she says after a few seconds of thought. "I think I'd like that. Yes..it would give me a lot of enjoyment to know that my pussy used to be a boy. I bet it would feel great to have you between my thighs in that way. And while we're on the subject of being between my thighs.....beg me wear you as jewellery....slave".
"Mistress" you reply, after nervously licking your lips. "You are so beautiful. So perfect. I beg you...please...allow me the honor of being the piercing you wear in the hood of your clitoris. I'm sure you would enjoy it immensely".
Your mom throws her head back and laughs.
"God that turns me on", she says as looks down at you. "Having my slave beg me to use him. It makes me feel so powerful. Mine. To do with as I please. It will please me to wear you in my pussy slave. So I shall grant your wish".
"Thank you mistress", you reply with genuine gratitude. "You're are so kind to me. I don't deserve to be your slave".
"Oh trust me", your mom says as you shrink to the same size as the piercing. "You certainly do deserve to be my slave".
She lifts you off the pillow and turns you around, so you're facing the same way as her. You feel a sharp tingling of excitement as she moves you toward her genitals.
"Point your feet", your mom says, as she gently takes hold of the hood, and pulls it slightly away from her, revealing the hole into which you're going. Obviously, having had a piercing for a number of years, she has no trouble putting you in place. She gently slides your feet through the top hole, letting out a little gasp as she does so, and then gently pushes them through the hole slightly further down. This leaves you with head sticking out of the top hole, which is stretched around your neck, and your feet sticking out of the bottom hole. Your body is in a slightly curved position, under the hood, directly above your mom's clitoris. It feels a little weird, but strangely, it also feels quite comfortable. You're not in the least bit afraid. You actually find it pretty cool to think your mom is currently wearing you in her genitals.
"Let's have a look at you", you hear your mom's voice from high above you. Again, it feels to pretty, weird having two gigantic outer labial lips pressed against either side of your head, and to be suspended quite high in the air from your perspective, with her enormous thighs on either side of you as she gets off your bed. As she turns around, you see a bright flash of light in the middle of your room, and a full length mirror suddenly appears out of thin air. It's another weird sensation as your mom walks toward the mirror. She stands in front of it, with her legs slightly spread and her hands on her hips. She smiles happily as she looks down at you.
"Y'know," she says after a couple of minutes, "You are very comfortable down there. It's quite a buzz to think that I'm actually wearing what used to be my son as jewelry in my pussy. I'm very glad now that I gave in, and made you a slave. I...we...are gonna have so much fun with you. Right now, I'm gonna get dressed and head off to the mall. It'll be so cool to be among other people. Being the only one who knows my naughty secret. That I'm wearing a tiny human in my privates. Just one thing though. That little wriggle you keep doing is really nice, but I'd prefer it if you kept still for a while. It'll be embarrassing if I cum in public. And I'll be very unhappy. You can do that when I get back."
Before you can reply, your mom turns around and picks up her dressing gown. You're plunged into darkness as she puts it on and fastens it in front. Then she starts walking again.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The trip to the mall.

*Noteb*
2. Later that evening.

*Noteb*
3. Later that afternoon.

4. The next day.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1262152-Shrunk-By-Your-Mom-4/cid/419118-Human-Jewelry