*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1258029-AnimeComicVG-YaoiVore-and-HyperMales/cid/411653-The-oogling--naughty-teens--Tyson-transformation
Rated: XGC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1258029
Yaoi,vore and big equipment from an anime,comic,VG of your choice! GPs awarded on request
This choice: Tyson  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The oogling & naughty teens + Tyson transformation

    by: ghost
They had been testing nuclear weapons for ages. The isolated islands in the pacific had all but been ruined and destroyed by the explosions. Radiation surrounded and covered the islands. But that was non-important. What was however was the testing of the US latest weapon. It was known as the GR-Bomb. A clean bomb that released non of the deadly radiation released by normal Atomic Bombs. Yet the US didn't know what affects the radiation it would release would cause.

After it exploded, the radiation moved quickly and swiftly through the winds. They were carried across the seas until they arrived upon freshwater being transported to Japan. The radiation merged with a small amount of water, changing it into a special formula that would change the way humans live forever. The water that had been affected was transported to the home owned by Mr. Granger and his farther. And it was placed in the small pond they built in their banzai garden,not realizing what has begun.

-----------------------------------------------------------
It was a ordinary day at Granger household. The beautifully built japanese home stood above the ground with a exotic banzai garden built behind the classic japanese walls. The sign that the Granger's were extremly rich(mroe land you own=more money).

Of course this wasn't what caught the eyes of all the members of the Bladebreakers save one. It was the teenage boy who lived here that caught their eyes. Kai, Rei, Max, Chief, and Daichi each hid behind a table with the door's opened. Watching with great interest as they started to secretly jack off at the image before.

Tyson Granger stood before all of them, bending down with his tight, ripped pants rising as he bent down to pick up his beyblade which the group personally left on the floor for Tyson to pick up. They all watched with lust and desire as Tyson slowly began to rise up. "There!" Tyson said as he turned, wiping off sweat off from being in the sun. They had each purposely train with Tyson all day, making the energetic and happy boy hot and sweaty. His yellow shirt and red vest were drenched with sweat, and he tipped his hat happily as he looked over to the gang.

"Okay guys! Are you ready to start training again? And you guys better make me work SO hard!" Tyson said with a giggle, his huge package wearing tightly against his pants. Immediately the group ejaculated underneath the tables, letting out a moan of pleasure as each of them grunted and moaned. They all moved back as they rested peacefully. Yet Tyson looked at them all with a confused look. "Why are you guys acting like that?"

"No reason Tyson! Just go out there start training!" Max said with a smile. Tyson gave him a quizzical look and looked towards the others, all of them agreeing with him.

"All right then! Just come soon guys, I wan't to you work you all till you break!" Tyson said with a smile as he ran out, deciding to train upon the log that layed above the small pond. He began to practice with his beyblade.

As Tyson left, the group of them let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god Tyson didn't catch on to what we were doing!" Ray said as he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"Highly unlikely. Despite Tyson's times of being deep he is actually more clueless than anyone else. We could have probably done with him watching and he'll think were making a 'illness' go away." The Chief said as he pushed his glasses up.

"Do you really think Tyson is that innocent?!" Both Daichi and Max asked the others.

"Yes. And that's one of the reasons we obsess over him." Kai grunted as he sat there looking cold.

"So should we go out there?" Ray asked the others.

"Nah, let Tyson wear himself out. Then we can watch him strip." Max said as he oogled the image of Tyson stripping down for the lot.

The rest of the group also agreed, each of them oogling Tyson's new form. As they did this, Tyson continued to unleash his beyblade upon the log, cutting it through the middle. Not realizing what he was doing, Tyson continued to unleash his beyblade. Finally the wood gave in and the log cut in half; tossing Tyson into the pond. The water in the pond had all but merged with the contaminated water, and was beginning to change Tyson as it was changed. And Tyson would never realize what evolutionary aspect was happening to himself.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ghost (UN: alpha2omega at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadowsoul has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1258029-AnimeComicVG-YaoiVore-and-HyperMales/cid/411653-The-oogling--naughty-teens--Tyson-transformation