*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/cid/623394-They-dont-know-but-somethings-up
by chaos
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Writing · #1249098
The first was good. This one, it's going to be great!
This choice: The club really doesn't know  •  Go Back...
Chapter #33

They don't know, but something's up

    by: SonicV
When the rest of club did arrive, it was time for lunch. Today's meal was floating noodles. As they sat down, Densuke couldn't help but a feel nostalgic. On the day he was initiated into the Eiken Club. Also, the day before he had gotten his first glimpse of Chiharu's breasts uncovered.
These girls were a handful, but he did owe them one thing. Without them, he would never have gotten this close to Chiharu.

"Oh come on...wait I...almost go-No!" it seems the moment was a bit too nostalgic as Densuke found himself still having trouble getting those noodles on his chopsticks.
"Here, allow me." with ease Chiharu scooped a enough noodles to fill Densuke's bowl.
"Thanks Chiharu." Densuke said. As he reached for the bowl, their hands seemed to accidentally touch. Densuke knew they were in the prescence of everyone, but this brief contact became a tender moment as his girlfriend lovingly stared back at him.
Once they moved past that moment though, somebody tried to dig a little deeper.

"I must say, you to seem awefully close to still be at first base." Kirika pointed out. As expected, she knew nothing about the couple's secret romps, and not knowing much about their relationship was driving her mad. She tried to hide it, but it was getting to her so much that even squishing Densuke underneath her bosom.

"We're just...building a strong foundation." Densuke wished he hadn't paused right there. It was only a few seconds, but the could be the meaning of life or death in this scenario. Fortunately, Kirika didn't say anything further, but that was when Lin added smething.

"You know Chiharu, if you or Densuke ever need any tutoring for fourth base, I'll be glad to help the two of you out." she smiled. Both Chiharu and Densuke turned a deep shade of red.
"Grace please," Densuke tried to get her to stop. Before he could say more though, Teacher suddenly sat between him and Chiharu.

"Perhaps this would be a more appropriate arrangement." she insisted, finding interrelationships within the club to be inappropriate. She couldn't tell Densuke what to do, but she could at least make sure nothing else happened. Besides, she still couldn't find where she was supposed to sit.
Despite her efforts, a strong shove from Chiharu got her away.

"Densuke." turning next to him, Densuke was now being questioned by Komoe.
"Yes?"
"What's it like?" she asked. This caused Densuke to freeze up for a moment, fearing she knew that he and Chiharu were far beyond holding hands.
"Being with Chiharu, what's it like? I've never had a relationship before." Komoe pointed. Densuke sighed in relief.
"Well you're still young. As for Chiharu and me, it's great being with her. I've always liked her, not just for her F-Cup boobies, but that is a plus." even after having sex, Densuke now wished he didn't say that in front of Chiharu. Fortunately, she didn't say anything, pushing any possible remaining insecurities aside.
"I love being with her. She's the smartest, sweetest, most lovely girl I've ever met." Densuke said.

"Stop it!" everyone turned to Yuriko, Chiharu's younger sister. She got up and placed herself right between Komoe and Densuke.
"Densuke, how could you do this to me?! I offered myself to you everyday, but instead you chose my timid sister?" she pointed out.
"Timid?!" Chiharu started to get angry.
"You heard me sister. Besides," she then took hold of Densuke's hand, and placed it underneath her skirt.
"Chiharu's may have those watermelons, but my ass is the most ample and supple around. Wouldn't you agree?" she grinned.
"N-No!" Densuke broke free from her grasp.
"It's just Densuke" Kyoko rolled her eyes and continued eating as they argued.

"I bet Chiharu's to meak to even kiss you!" Yuriko yelled. That was the last straw.
"Oh yeah," Densuke felt himself be roughly grabbed by the collar of his shirt.
"Well watch this!" without another word, the formerly timid Chiharu planted one right on Densuke's lips. His eyes widened because everyone saw this, but when he felt her tongue against his, he stopped caring and returned the kis.

The kiss caused a number of reactions. Yuriko screamed briefly before passing out, Teacher lost her balance and fell face first into the noodles, Komoe's glasses slipped off by themselves, Grace Lin was at a loss for words, Kuma pulled off her bear mask to make sure she saw what she thought she saw, and even Kyoko went wide eyed at the sight.
The person who didn't have an extreme reaction was Kirika, who quietly mumbled something under her breath.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kirika reveals a stunning secret about the club

2. Later, Chiharu discovers a shocking secret about the club

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SonicV (UN: sonic411 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/cid/623394-They-dont-know-but-somethings-up