*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An Eiken Affair
  2. Eiken Vore
  3. Eiken
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/cid/622395-An-Eiken-Affair
by chaos
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Writing · #1249098
The first was good. This one, it's going to be great!
This choice: Vore  •  Go Back...
Chapter #32

An Eiken Affair

    by: chaos
The story of Densuke Mifune is a strange one. The scrawny high school boy was accepted into the massive island school Zashono academy earlier this year and everything changed for him. A small, brown haired boy, Densuke was not very confident or strong, so when he was forced to join Zashono’s worst club he didn’t fight back. The Eiken club, no one really knows what the club is really about except it’s leader Kirika. An amazon of a woman, Kirika has G-cup breasts that couldn’t be contained by any bra and a figure that was just as luscious as her bountiful bosom. The only reason Kirika wasn’t the most popular girl in the academy is her abrasive and cruel attitude. No matter how sexy someone is, no one wanted a girl that enjoyed watching people suffocate under her large breasts.

Kirika wasn’t the only huge chested girl in the Eiken club. Komoe, a pink haired girl with glasses, had just reached puberty, but each of her breasts were bigger then ripe watermelons. The young girl had a chest bigger then her whole head, making her quite something to look at. The other girls were all sexy in their own way, with full-bodied forms that made everyone drool. Like Lin, the half Chinese, half English girl known for her incredible flexibility or Yuriko, the girl who was known as having the best butt on all of campus. Even the teacher was sexy, creating lots of fantasies for many of her students. All the girls in the Eiken club were the stuff of dreams, but one was more so then any other to Densuke. A tall redhead with a G-cup chest, bubble butt, sleek legs and pretty face had stolen his heart. Her name was Chiharu Shinonome and right now, she was underneath Densuke screaming his name to the heavens.

“Densuke!”

Chiharu’s voice rang in Densuke’s ears as he pushed his way into her. Chiharu was lying naked on a blanket in the back of the Eiken clubhouse with Densuke on top of her, buried to his balls in her tight, wet pussy. He could feel her trembling underneath him as his body pushed against her own. Her large breasts were compressed against the top of his chest, just under his chin. Chiharu’s mouth was open as she whimpered in pleasure, which Densuke took advantage of by crushing his mouth onto hers. The heated kiss was returned in full with Chiharu moving her tongue into her lover’s mouth the moment they connected. Both of the teens emitting soft moans as they continued on.

“I love you!” Densuke gasped as he broke the kiss and pulled his manhood out a few inches from Chiharu’s snug sheath. He punctuated his remark by sharply trusting again, inciting even louder moans from Chiharu.

She’s so beautiful, Densuke thought as he stared into Chiharu’s red and gasping face. He moved his hand up to caress her face, keeping himself upright with his one good arm. His fingers ran through her long red hair, before moving down her cheek to her long, elegant neck until stopping at her huge, shaking breasts. He loved Chiharu’s cute face, but he lusted over her great, bouncing bosom the most. Every time he made love to her, he had to fondle her perfect breasts. Without hesitation, he grabbed her breast tightly, mashing the fat blob against his palm and roughly pulling at it.

“I love you too!” Chiharu shrieked as she felt Densuke roughly grab her breast. She hated having her breasts touched in public, even if it was by accident. Yet for some reason when she was screwing Densuke, having his small hands grope at her chest only increased the pleasure of the act. He tugged and pulled at her breast, capturing her hard nipple between his fingers. Slowly, Densuke’s pace quickened as he would pull himself out of her and slam his way back in. The constant feel of being so full, then empty and then full again made Chiharu cry out in rapture. She loved sex so much, why did she wait so long to start doing it?
Densuke could feel Chiharu’s cunt squeezing down tighter on his manhood, a sign he had learned that she had nearly hit her own orgasm. That was probably a good thing because Densuke wasn’t sure he could last much longer. Chiharu’s cunt was so tight and slippery, every time he pushed into her out felt like thousands of silk hands were caressing his manhood. He could feel her juices soaking against his tight, creating a squishing sound every time he collided with her. He had yet to last more then ten minutes inside Chiharu’s perfect pussy, but he made up for it by going four sometimes five times in one sitting. Densuke might not have had the best stamina, but he was never without a hardon.

“I’m close!” Densuke moaned as he let go of Chiharu’s breast and grabbed her by the hips. Holding her steady, he pumped long and hard into her. He pulled himself out until only the tip of his manhood was still held by her snug cunt. He bit his bottom lip, holding back a groan before he propelled himself into her, repeating the movement over and over again. Instinctively Chiharu legs wrap around his body, as she blissfully endures his thrusting.

Chiharu ecstatically flopped around under Densuke, taking the hard pounding with a harmonious smile. With the last bit of resolve she had left, she tried to hold back her orgasm until Densuke came. She wanted them to come together because she felt it as an indication of the connection they had and when she felt his cum fill her pussy it prolonged her own orgasm. Staring into each other’s eyes, Densuke came with a mighty roar, the small boy cried out louder then he had ever before. His cock throbbed inside Chiharu as he unloaded a days worth of sperm into her tight cunt. His hands came up, sinking his fingers into Chiharu’s huge breasts as he came. At that moment, Chiharu couldn’t control herself and climaxed with a cry of her own. She arched her body into his body as her legs hugged his waist. Their mixed seed poured out of her, creating a stain underneath Chiharu on the blanket. This was a moment of pure happiness for the couple. They felt like they were the only people in the universe, alone, together, forever.

As the orgasm died down, they both stayed still for a moment to catch their breath before Densuke pulled himself out and off her and Chiharu turned around before shifting herself to lie down on the blanket beside her lover. They stared at one another for a long moment, before Densuke nervously piped up.

“We should probably get dressed.”

“Why? Don’t want to lay naked with me for a bit longer?” Chiharu playful joked as she ran a finger over her right tit in a circler motion. Densuke had to smile even with his growing tenseness. Chiharu used to be so timid and insecure, but after they started having sex, she started to find her confidence and show a much more sensual side of herself. It was really a turn on.

“Kirika and the rest of the club are due to arrive any minute now. We can’t have them finding us lying naked on a blanket with a huge stain, now can we?”

Chiharu frowned; they had decided to keep the extent of their relationship secret from the club. The reason was that they both knew that once everyone knew they were sleeping together there was going to be a big explosion. Kirika would try to meddle in their relationship, Yuriko would get incredible jealous, Komoe would ask the full details of the sex, the teacher would disapprove and who knows how everyone else would react. Most likely whatever they did would result in Densuke ending up in bandages. So, as far as the rest of the Eiken club knew, Densuke and Chiharu hadn’t kissed yet.

“Your right,” Chiharu sighed as she looked for her underwear. She located them halfway across the room where Densuke had thrown them in the heat of the moment. Chiharu started putting her legs through the hole when she stopped and turned to Densuke with grimace on her face. “I think they already know.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I think everyone in the club already knows we’ve gone all the way. I mean, no ones said anything up front to me, but I hear them whispering and giggling when I come in after we make love. Not to mention my sister and your stalker Yuriko has been giving me nasty looks. I know it’s not much, but it’s a feeling I get whenever I’m around them.”

“Chiharu,” Densuke softly said and enveloped his half nude girlfriend in his arms. The whole secrecy thing was getting to her. She didn’t like keeping such a big even secret, but she knew that if people found out it would only cause problems. Rubbing Chiharu’s back, Densuke reassured her that everything was going to be okay.

“You don’t have to worry, no one is aware of what were doing. We’ve been really good keeping it from everyone and cleaning up after ourselves. Everyone is probably talking about something else and your sisters probably just upset we’re dating. There is no need to worry. You have to trust me about this, no one knows.”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The club knows

2. The club really doesn't know

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 chaos (UN: fearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/cid/622395-An-Eiken-Affair