*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/784496-That-is-SOOO-cute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1239183
Your girlfriend always disgusted you, but when you break up, it gets a lot worse.
This choice: "That is SOOO cute."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

"That is SOOO cute."

    by: Unknown
"Okay then, maybe I can keep you for a bit," she says, thinking about how to tell June. "How about I tell her I shrunk you too much and couldn't find you?" She asks.
You nod, thinking about getting away from June and whatever punishment she would most likely bring. Plus, Jade's ass was rather nice...
"Okay then," she said, sitting down on the edge of the bed, right in front of the carrying case, her pants still down. "Get in, Taylor," she said in a non-threatening, girly tone, which is unusual for Jade. You are a little worried by this, but...

You have the following choices:

1. You climb into Jade's pants

2. You hesitate, so she scoots back over the carrying case, crushing it and you.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1239183-Shrunk-by-Your-Tomboy-Girlfriend/cid/784496-That-is-SOOO-cute