*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1218333-Pay-It-Forward/cid/1286228-Tiny-Island
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Other · #1218333
An interactive writing promt exercise. Choose a prompt, then create prompts for others.
This choice: a giant Finds a tiny island  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tiny Island

    by: Unknown
I tower above a vast blue ocean, flat and clear. I'm so high up that I can see the horizon. Looking up, I can see the flat overcast clouds above me, and the sun shining through. It's a beautiful day. Well, for me at least.

I take a step forward. My foot plunges through the ocean, safely landing on the sea floor. The water only really goes up to my toes anyway. I take a few more steps, the ocean giving way to my unstoppable size. I can't see any fish or anything in the ocean. They must have been scared away from my steps.

That's when I see it.

A small, square, lush green island in the middle of the blue ocean. On top of it is a tree and a house, with a curious yellow man on top of it. It's a small island, but it'll do. I haven't squashed any islands for ages...

I break into a run and reach the island, in just a few strides. I look down on the island, letting my shadow cover the whole thing. Imagine how that yellow islander must be feeling about now. But I look down, and he curiously hasn't moved at all, his feet anchored to that small patch of green grass on his island. But that doesn't matter. I lift up my giant foot and quickly slam it down on the islan-

OW!

I take my foot off the small Lego creation that someone had made. Why did I want to step on it anyway? I step back onto the thick blue carpet. Good thing I didn't destroy too much of that little Lego building. Some kid is still going to be pissed though. I quickly go out of the room and also make sure to turn off the light as I go out. That thing seriously is as bright as the sun.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Shannon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1218333-Pay-It-Forward/cid/1286228-Tiny-Island