*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Naruto can't pick
  2. Naruto?
  3. Naruto Guy?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1173023-The-Ravnous-Caf/cid/359171-Naruto-cant-pick
by chaos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1173023
A café where anybody could be eating and anybody could be eaten.
This choice: Naruto has arrived  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Naruto can't pick

    by: chaos
Jon blinked several times at the young pubescent boy that had walked into the café. He looked fairly normal, save for the whisker like marks on his cheeks and unusual clothes. Honestly, wearing bright orange, did this kid have any fashion sense? His blond hair waved around as he looked up and down the restaurant. Confused about where he was and how he got there. One thing he did know though, he was hungry and for once, Naruto didn’t think Ramen would cut it.

“Hey Mister,” Naruto spoke up, grabbing Jon’s attention. “Any chance I could get a table? I feel like I could eat someone as big as Choji.” Naruto didn’t notice that he had just referred to another person as a meal, which wasn’t too much of a surprise. Once someone entered the café, the concept that eating another person was wrong went out the window. People were food and no matter how much they cried and pleaded, nothing changed that.

“Certainly, follow me to your table,” Jon said respectfully and led Naruto through the restaurant to an empty table. Naruto took his seat and Jon handed him his menu. With his job done, Jon left, giving Naruto an opportunity to look over his menu with a ravenous eye. Naruto had never felt anything like desire before; he left that up to his sensei Jiraiya. But at that moment, Naruto desired every single person he saw on the menu. From the prettiest girl, to the handsomest man, none weren’t craved by the young ninja. He wanted them all, but not in the conventional sense. He wanted to taste them, feel them fill up his belly, and then digest their beautiful bodies.

Naruto felt exultant and the only thing putting him down was the fact that he could only have so many before he was full. If he could, Naruto wished he had the endless hunger of Choji, so he could eat all the gorgeous people in front of him. But he wasn’t Choji and he couldn’t eat every single person on the menu, therefore Naruto had to only select the very best to eat.

“Are you ready to order,” The sweet voice broke Naruto’s concentration and he looked up at the smiling face of the Ravénous Café’s only waitress, Bunny. She was eagerly waiting to take his order and bring the blond boy his first serving of flesh.

“I think I’ll have him,” Naruto said quickly, pointing to a boy in a military uniform. Then he thought about it again and quickly decided on another person. “I mean her!” Naruto cried, now pointing to a redheaded pigtailed girl wearing a Chinese shirt. Then another picture caught his eye. “Maybe her,” Naruto said, not with so much certainty. He was pointing to a woman in purple tights.

Seeing the trouble the customer was having, Bunny made a helpful suggestion. “Why not close your eyes and randomly point to someone.”
Naruto nodded his head slowly, it was the best solution. If he didn’t get a meal soon, he was going to gobble up the waitress and then who would bring him seconds? Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, Naruto randomly pointed at the menu selecting who he was going to eat.

“’Nami’ from One Piece,” Bunny read out from the menu. The orange haired pirate girl was pictured on the menu, smiling brightly and carrying a long pole. She had long legs and an ample bosom, not something Naruto usually noticed but those things would be in his belly, so he cared this time. Pausing to think, Naruto struggled to decide if he wanted Nami as his meal.

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto settles on Nami, bring her on

*Noteb*
2. Maybe best two out of three?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 chaos (UN: fearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1173023-The-Ravnous-Caf/cid/359171-Naruto-cant-pick