*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1170758-Uncle-Geoffs-Mansion/cid/478060-A-suit-that-fits
by tycoon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1170758
Eric has to live with his strange uncle for the summer
This choice: formal evening suit of tails, starched shirt, and cummerbund...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A suit that fits!

    by: fat_hiker
"The food will be great, and there will be entertainments, but you will need to blend in, so Master Geoff requests that you wear this formal evening suit of tails, starched shirt, and cummerbund, and these shoes."

A suit! You hate suits - they never seem to fit, and the shirt collars are always to tight against your muscular neck. You blurt out, "But if I wear that, I'll look like you!"

"Oh no, Master Eric, you'd need at least another 200 pounds to look like me!" Bradley replied, chuckling. "Now, try it on - I know you young guys, if it's 'too tight' it can be adjusted. Don't know how people who wear skin-tight jeans and snug t-shirts can find a suit too tight..."

You're not big on changing in front of this guy, but Uncle Geoff's 'request' seems more like a command, and besides, entertainment and food...you can always chuck the jacket and loosen the tie later.

You strip off your 'skin-tight jeans' - funny you never thought of them that way before - and start to try on the evening suit. To your surprise, it fits like a glove, smoothly and comfortably. The shirt collar is a little tight buy Bradley reaches on the back and does something and suddenly it, too, is comfortable. You stretch up, then flex your considerable muscles and rather than binding, the suit seems to move with you.

"Fits well, doesn't it?" remarks Bradley with a touch of smugness. "There's stretch in the fabric - makes it comfortable. Even if you full indulge your appetite this evening - and Master Geoff hopes you will - the suit will still be comfortable, even if your stomach is not."

"Oh, I can eat a lot!" you remark to this apparent challenge to your teenage appetite.

"Good!" says Bradley. "You'll fit in better around here if you eat well. Now, if you'll excuse me, there are other preparations to see too. Relax for a bit - we'll expect you in thirty minutes in the Great Hall. Here's a map of the place - the corridors do have names as well. This corridor is named....


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Robert Earl Hughes

2. Jambalaya

3. Broad Street

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fat_hiker (UN: fat_hiker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tycoon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1170758-Uncle-Geoffs-Mansion/cid/478060-A-suit-that-fits