*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Inside her mouth
  2. Taking Chances with Dana
  3. Shrunk
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1152495-Shrunk/cid/409308-Inside-her-mouth
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1152495
You are shrunk at your friend who is a girl's house.
This choice: Yum a Bug!!!!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Inside her mouth

    by: Unknown
"Hmmm a tasty little bug........and nobody around to see..........perfect."

This does not look good, Dana could get wierd around bugs, she always seemed to take a perverse pleasure in smashing them, but what did she mean by tasty and...oh.

You try to run away but she reaches down and plops you into her mouth.

She doesn't swallow you right away, she plays around with you first. Jolts of what you assume to be joy are shaking through her body as she does this. She moves you around her mouth with her tongue and gently grips you with her teeth rolling you around in her mouth. Finally she begins to move you to the back of her throat. You open your mouth to scream and gag on a rush of saliva coming in. The one thing you wanted to do before you died was swap spit with Dana just once, funny how life works out, isn't it?

Dana is about to swallow when....

You have the following choices:

1. ...she does!

2. ...she stops

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
aow4321 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1152495-Shrunk/cid/409308-Inside-her-mouth