*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1139589-Metaphorically-Speaking/cid/1107082-Im-so-hungry-I-could-eat-a-horse
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1139589
Tommy wished that everything he said came true . The genie took him literally
This choice: I'm so hungry I could eat a horse!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

I'm so hungry I could eat a horse!

    by: Steev the Friction Wizurd
"I'm so hungry I could eat a horse!" Tommy yelled, then clamped his hand over his mouth. "Uh oh, I shouldn't have said that." In the distance he could hear a horse whinny. "Cooked!" he yelled. "Cooked! I ain't eatin' no raw horse!"

He heard the clip-clop of horseshoes on the pavement of his street, then soft thuds as they landed on the grass of his front yard, then he heard the loud neigh of a horse. Tommy looked out the window.

There was a very ordinary-looking brown horse standing on Tommy's lawn. Tommy could feel his legs start moving to carry him outside. It was like he was a puppet on a string. "Oh nooooo...." he muttered, but his legs had a life of their own.

Tommy stumbled out the front door and over to the horse. He had his eyes squeezed shut and was mumbling, "Please don't make me eat the horse... Please don't make me eat the horse..."

But Tommy's belly was growling and he could feel saliva forming in his mouth and dribbling off his lip. As he got closer to the horse the smell was delicious! "Mmmmm!" Tommy growled. "Horse!"

You have the following choices:

1. Tommy eats a horse

2. OK... He doesn't eat a horse... *disappointed reader*

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Steev the Friction Wizurd (UN: friction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jacknife78 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1139589-Metaphorically-Speaking/cid/1107082-Im-so-hungry-I-could-eat-a-horse