*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Darkened Plains
  2. Make it, or Die Trying
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1118902-An-Elfs-Life/cid/324247-Darkened-Plains
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1118902
You are Mayfair, an elf maiden, and you have trouble staying out of demon's stomachs.
This choice: West road  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Darkened Plains

    by: dragonx
You choose the west road, even though it is the longest, it is probably the safest. You march on, taking a look behind you ever so often, just to make sure you're not being followed. You hear a noise, but when you look around for the source of it, you see nothing, "Agh! I've gotta stop being so jumpy. Just becuase I look delicious, and most likely I am, doesn't mean I have to lose my head over anything. Just remember, you are immortal, and you can't die... hopefully." You move on, heading towards the grassy plains.

As night falls, you unpack your stuff and start cooking dinner. As you munch on the meat apple, you feel an omnious wind blow, and your senstive ears pick up something coming from a distance. Grabbing the short sword you bought, you brace yourself for combat, scanning around the darkened plains. Suddenly, a large object is heading your way, slowly, you can't quite make it out. All you can really see are the glowing red eyes, and the large, sharp fangs. Suddenly, it starts to charge, you gulp, hoping this isn't the end.

It is...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. a Shadow Saix (cheetah)

*Noteb*
2. a Black Rhimos

*Noteb*
3. a Nightmare Liger

*Noteb*
4. a Saber Tiger

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dragonx (UN: dragonsoul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dragonx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1118902-An-Elfs-Life/cid/324247-Darkened-Plains