*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big Floppy Clown Shoes
  2. The Closet
  3. The Clown Room
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1113385-The-TranforMansion-A-Girls-Tale/cid/886039-Big-Floppy-Clown-Shoes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1113385
A female perspective on the mansion that will "Change You"
This choice: Big Floppy Clown Shoes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Big Floppy Clown Shoes

    by: Isaac Kitsch
On the floor of the closet rests a pair the craziest shoes you have ever seen. They are ankle boots in shiny yellow leather, with a chunky 3.5 inch heel made of black and white horizontal stripes, a rounded bubble toe section that widens out to the point where they'd serve as decent flippers, and pink laces that crisscross their way over a purple tongue to cascade back down from the ankle in streaming curly-Qs.

They look just too fun. You have to try them on. You kick off your sodden sneakers and yank off your soggy socks. As you stick an eager toe inside the first boot, you feel something in the way. A quick peek reveals a stocking inside each boot; back and white striped, like the heels. A cursory sniff tells you they're clean, so you quickly pull them on. The stockings bunch at the ankles under your pant legs, so you sweep the room once with your eyes to make sure that you're alone (except for the talking rubber duck) and liberate yourself from your pants so you can roll the stockings up out of the way. Stockings pulled tight, you flex your toes and plunge your hoofs into the exciting found footwear.

A simple jerk to the laces and the boots fit snug as a dream. You tie an easy bow and push yourself up onto your feet. A few experimental steps forward prove awkward, but doable; the bulky toe makes it difficult, but fun. Just then, you hear a noise out in the hall. The door to this room is slightly ajar, the handle is out of immediate reach, and you remember that you aren't wearing any pants. Making the quickest retreat you can, you shuffle backward towards the closet in your problematic shoes. As you are about to reach the closet doors, your heels meet your discarded pants, and you tumble backwards inside the closet.

Your pinwheeling arms catch on pairs of hanging suspenders and the fall of your pantied tushie is softened by a pile of colorful jumpsuits. You look up to discover that the closet is a lot bigger than you thought it was, and there are a ton of clothes that you haven't seen yet. The sound that you were fleeing from has left, and as you dangle with your arms suspended from elastic bands, you notice that you're rather cold under your wet t-shirt and bra. Maybe you should pick something dry to wear instead.

Let's look at the...

You have the following choices:

1. Variety of clown dresses.

*Noteb*
2. Jumpsuits!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Isaac Kitsch (UN: itchynugat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Hugo Prosperio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1113385-The-TranforMansion-A-Girls-Tale/cid/886039-Big-Floppy-Clown-Shoes