*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. My Lovely Anyma
  2. Eh, what the hell?
  3. More stories
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1100111-Julians-journeys-into-Jon/cid/322400-My-Lovely-Anyma
by sith
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1100111
A collection of Role Plays about some "Fantastic Voyages", written by Sage and me.
This choice: Michael's Eerie New Girlfriend...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

My Lovely Anyma

    by: Aerodeth
Just my friggin luck... locked in a cell... chained to a wall... and the only times I see the light of day are when SHE comes and visits me!! The obsessive bitch would never let me leave... Everything gone... because of her! My family, my home, hell I almost ate my best friend because of HER!! But I can do absolutely nothing but curse my fate... DAMN YOU ANYMA!!!!

****

It wasnt that long ago when I first met Anyma. A red haired girl with both red and blue colored pupils. She always wore black dresses and was obsessed with black magic... those 'magic tricks' of hers always scared away the people around her. I, however, was only more and more intrigued by her mastery of the dark arts! Sure, she wasnt tongue-droppingly hot like Julian's girlfriend, Kokoro, but to me she was irresistable! Besides, having such a powerful and dangerous woman by your side isnt necessarily a BAD thing!

Anyway, one day Julian came to visit us... I introduced him to the new girl in my life, Anyma!
"Julian, id like you to meet the new girl in my life, Anyma!"
"Pleasure to meet you!" he extended his hand.. but Anyma just does a little curtsy to him, "Likewise. So youre Michael's friend are you?"
"Ah yes, that's right!" he replied, "Hey, is it true you know black magic?!"

"Why yes it is!" she smiles. I then asked, "Hey, why dont you show him one of those little tricks of yours?"

Anyma grinned and replied, "Id be glad to!" She snapped her fingers *POOF!* And Julian's hair caught on fire!!!

"What the hell-AAAAHHHHH!!!!" he ran around screaming to high hell and rolling across the floor! My jaw dropped as I turned to her, "ANYMA, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???!!!" She just smiled a cute little innocent smile, "Heh! The fire isnt real! It's just an illusion, you idiot!" That's when Julian stopped and touched his head... he couldnt feel the fire! It wasnt even hot! It was all fake! Anyma snapped her fingers again and made the fake-flame disappear!

Anyma laughed a little, and I tried desperately not along with her, but Julian didnt seem to take to kindly to her joke...

Luckily i was there to change the subject, "Allright, allright! Look, are either of you thirsty? Im gonna go get some drinks!"

"I'll have a Sprite," Julian says. "7-Up for me," Anyma tells me. And so I went to the kitchen to get the two some drinks... that was the biggest I ever made: Leaving Julian alone with that crazy, obsessive woman!!

You have the following choices:

1. It's your turn, Sith!

*Noteb*
2. Oh, anyone else wanna try?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aerodeth (UN: aerodeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1100111-Julians-journeys-into-Jon/cid/322400-My-Lovely-Anyma