*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Muffin Madness
  2. Rainstorm
  3. Not again
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/103726-Twisted-Fairy-Tales/cid/553393-Muffin-Madness
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #103726
Tell Fairy tales YOUR way
This choice: She goes to town  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Muffin Madness

    by: Unknown
Bo Peep, or "Peep-Dawg," as she was known on the streets, wandered about town searching for some entertainment. It was a relatively quiet day. Not many people were out and about. Peep was about to head to the liquer store when she suddenly saw a familiar shape bounding down the street in her direction. It was her old friend friend, Georgie Porgie, and he was looking fat and frantic.

"Bo Peep, Bo Peep!" he shouted as he came nearer. "Do you know the muffin man?"

"The muffin man?"

"The muffin man!"

Bo Peep recalled that he was referring to a nice old man in the square who sold muffins ever morning. "Oh, yes, I know who you mean! Why?"

Georgie took a second to catch his breath. "He's gone crazy, Peep! He's got a huge bag of stale muffins and he's just freakin' whippin' 'em at people! They're hard as rocks and they hurt like a bitch!"

Bo Peep didn't have time to respond, for sure enough, coming around the corner was the Muffin Man himself. He stopped down the street wild expression on his face. He was reaching into a big bag and taking out muffins and hurling them through people's windows. He had clearly lost his mind. Just then, he spotted Georgie and Peep. He charged toward them.

"Die, vermin!" he screamed. "No one escapes the Muffinator!"

Peep and Georgie had to think fast.

You have the following choices:

1. Duck into a nearby shop.

*Noteb*
2. Fight him off.

*Noteb*
3. Run and hope they lose him.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
GoCartCherub- St Louis U has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/103726-Twisted-Fairy-Tales/cid/553393-Muffin-Madness