*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2827705-Jared-grows-two-additional-sets-of-cocks-and-balls
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: Jared grows two additional sets of cocks and balls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jared grows two additional sets of cocks and balls

    by: scriptboy
Jared just looked down and gasped.

“Dude! You gave me six arms and four legs! Ohmygawd! You can’t make me freakier than this!” Jared gasped.

Drew looked over his buddy’s naked body in the gym’s locker room.

“Oh, I got an idea!” Drew grinned, as he waved his hand.

Then, Jared felt that tingling sensation again. This time, he felt it in his groin.

Two small stubs began to grow on his groin, on either side of his existing cock. The two stubs grew longer and wider, until he suddenly sported three cocks, all of the same width and 9 inches in length! Then, below the two new cocks, he grew four additional testicles! Jared now had a total of three cocks and six balls! Incredible!

“Whoa! I got three sets of balls!” Jared gasped. “Holy crap!”

“Yeah! Let’s send you home and see what happens when all three of them become hard, at the same time!” Drew smiled.

Drew snapped his fingers and Jared disappeared, popping up in his own bedroom just a fraction of a second later.

“What the--?” Jared wondered out loud, as he found himself standing in his own familiar bedroom.

But, he didn’t have much time to think about it, because his SIX balls began to vibrate, causing all THREE of his cocks to get hard, at the same time!

“UHHHHH!!!” he groaned, knowing very well what was coming next as the three cocks rose up, sticking out straight ahead, as drops of cum started leaking from all three of his cock tips at the same time!


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/2827705-Jared-grows-two-additional-sets-of-cocks-and-balls