*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/TNGND53BR-Drew-decided-to-grow-ALL-of-Jareds-muscles
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: Drew decided to grow ALL of Jared's muscles - quickly  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Drew decided to grow ALL of Jared's muscles...

    by: scriptboy
(The following chapter was partially written with the help of Microsoft Copilot AI)

As Drew and Jared stepped into the bustling gym, the clanking of weights and grunts of exertion filled the air.

"Dude! Check this place out! It's the newest and the biggest gym in town with ALL the latest machines! We're gonna have a BLAST! And we got FREE passes so we can hang out here for as long as we want!" Drew said excitedly.

But Jared looked around and saw all the other high school and college students who were using the dumbbells in the free weights section, and the arm and leg machines scattered around the weight room, and the guys surrounding the cable towers and he became instantly scared and intimidated by the sheer size and strength of all the men and even the women who were already there!

Drew, ever the extrovert, was eager to jump onto the nearest machine and start pumping iron. Jared, on the other hand, felt like a mouse in a den of lions. His gaze swept over the sea of bulging biceps and chiseled chests, feeling his confidence shrink with each step.

"Ohh, man... I'm feeling really uncomfortable right now, bro! It's like... I don't belong here at ALL!" Jared mumbled. "Everyone in here is just HUGE! I look like a little kid compared to the people in here! Let's get outta here!"

"Come on, Jared, you've got this," Drew whispered, noticing his friend's hesitation. But Jared's eyes were fixed on the exit, contemplating a hasty retreat.

"Bro... I... I'm gonna sit in the car where I'll wait for you, okay? I'm leaving..." Jared said, with a trembling voice. "You just do your workout and I'll meet you when you're done."

That's when Drew closed his eyes and made a silent wish, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Oh, no you don't. We're gonna fix this right NOW!" Drew said quietly.

The gym seemed to pause for a moment, the air charged with anticipation. Jared's body tensed, a soft groan escaping him as he felt an unfamiliar power surge through his veins.

"Uuuuuuuhhhhhhh..." Jared groaned softly, just as he was about to turn around and walk towards the large, glass exit doors. But the intense feeling of tingling in all his muscles forced him to stop dead in his tracks as Drew looked on with a huge grin on his face.

In the blink of an eye, Jared's transformation began. His calves swelled like balloons, his quads thickened, and his abs etched themselves into a washboard.

"That's more like it. You won't be the smallest guy in the gym anymore! Not after you gain a hundred pounds of muscle... Right NOW!" Drew said quietly and calmly. Jared continued to moan quietly as he stood frozen at the spot in the middle of the corridor which lead past the front desk towards the glass doors.

His pecs puffed up as if he'd been inflating them with a bicycle pump, and his arms—oh, his arms! They expanded into monstrous pillars of strength, his biceps and triceps battling for space. His shoulders broadened, pushing outwards, and his back rippled with newfound power, each muscle standing out in bold relief.

The gym-goers stopped their workouts, their eyes wide as saucers as they witnessed Jared's metamorphosis.

"UUHHHHHHH!" Jared moaned louder as his muscles continued to grow, making his shirt and shorts wrap very tight around his growing body. Not only were his muscles growing, which made him wider and thicker, but Jared also shot up by another 6 inches in height, growing him to an even 6 feet tall, making him taller than Drew!

In mere seconds, Jared had gone from a timid teenager to a hulking mass of muscle, now towering over everyone as the undisputed giant of the gym.

"OHHHH!" Jared let out a loud gasp as the intense growth spurt came to an abrupt end. Jared then looked down at himself, noticing the huge muscles which were now... HIS! These were HIS muscles on HIS arms and HIS chest and on HIS legs! HE was the big guy in the gym now! "Oh, wowww... I feel so big and strong... Whoaaa! I look just like all the OTHER guys in here! No big deal!"

With a newfound swagger, Jared turned to Drew, his voice deep and booming. "Spot me, bro?"

"With pleasure, big man!" Drew grinned widely, now having to look UP to Jared for the first time, since Jared was bigger, taller, and far more muscular than him.

Drew could only nod, his grin stretching from ear to ear. The two friends approached the bench press, where Jared loaded the bar with weights that made the seasoned gym veterans whistle in respect.

As Jared lay back and gripped the bar, Drew took his position, ready to assist. "One... two... three!" Jared lifted the bar with ease, the plates clanging in rhythm to the awe-struck murmurs around them.

Set after set, Jared's confidence soared, and Drew couldn't help but feel a twinge of pride. They had come to the gym as boys, but thanks to a little alien magic, they would leave as legends.

Crowds formed and many of the other gym patrons walked by and they complimented Drew and Jared on their incredible work in the gym. Jared had even won a free month-long membership for all his efforts since it was his first day. This made Drew incredibly proud of his pal, who normally would have been trembling just at the thought of walking into a large gym and working out among all these big, sweaty and super muscular men. Now that Drew had used his powers to transform Jared into one of the regular gym bros, Jared just seemed to blend right in with the rest of the crowd and that made Drew very happy.

And so, amidst laughter and friendly banter, Drew and Jared enjoyed the best workout of their lives, their friendship strengthened by the bonds of iron and a touch of extraterrestrial whimsy.

It almost seemed like a total shame that Drew would have to shrink Jared's muscles back to normal later on. Of course, Drew could always make the muscles grow back again! He could also make Jared's muscles grow much, much bigger. As always, it fell upon Drew to make the decisions about Jared's muscles since he was the one who had all the power. So, what does Drew end up deciding to do about Jared's muscles after they leave the gym?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/TNGND53BR-Drew-decided-to-grow-ALL-of-Jareds-muscles