*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/L7QS9DQFX-Drew-sends-Jared-to-the-school-gym-in-a-wrestli
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: Drew sends Jared to the school gym in a wrestling leotard  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Drew sends Jared to the school gym in a wrestli...

    by: scriptboy
"Dude! Isn't that cool? I can send you anywhere at any time just by saying it!" Drew cheered, as he looked at Jared, who was still fully dressed in his complete soccer uniform.

"This is crazy and scary at the same time! I mean, it's cool that you can make me go places in different clothes. But, it's scary that you're in charge of where I'm at and what I'm wearing. I have no say in what I'm doing and I don't know where I'll be at any moment!" Jared grumbled.

"Naw, I think I can communicate with you from anywhere at any time, bro. Here, I'll prove it to ya!" Drew smiled as he snapped his fingers. "I'll send you home, alright?"

"Wait, can we talk about..." Jared began, but it was too late.

SNAP!

Drew snapped his fingers and Jared immediately disappeared from Drew's bedroom.

PING!

A second later, Jared popped up in his own bedroom.

POP!

"...where you're sending... OH! I'm home again!" Jared gasped, as he looked around the familiar bedroom. "Great, now I can get out of my soccer clothes."

Suddenly, Jared heard Drew's familiar voice ringing in his ears.

"I'll help you change clothes, bro. I can do it faster. How about you just get out of the soccer kit and just wear your pajamas for now?" Drew spoke.

"Huh? Drew? You... How... I can hear your voice!" Jared just blurted out as he looked around the bedroom just to make sure that he was all alone in the room. "What the heck! I can hear you talking to me and you're not even in my room!"

"That's right! I can communicate with you from anywhere and at any time! Plus, I can see where you are and what you're doing. I can even take control of your body if I want to from anywhere." Drew replied. "I can take control remotely if I want!"

"Yeah, but what can you do to me from a distance when you're not even here in my--" Jared began, when he suddenly started to rise up from the floor and remained hovering a foot above the ground. "AH! What is going on here? DREW!"

Jared let out a loud gasp. His feet were dangling a foot above the ground. He was still wearing his soccer uniform when suddenly, his soccer gear vanished and in a blink of an eye, his cleats, his socks, his shorts and his jersey where transformed into his pajama shirt and pajama pants. It happened in a blink of an eye!

PING!

Next, Jared's body was gently lowered back down to the ground again, so he was able to move around his bedroom with his feet touching the ground, thanks to Drew putting him down from a distance and controlling him from his house.

"There! Now you're wearing your pajamas, like I said earlier." Drew stated as his voice rang inside of Jared's ears.

"Whoa! That was just incredible!" Jared exclaimed.

"Yes! I can do anything I want and I don't even need to be near you, bro! I can do it all from my own bedroom!" Drew chuckled.

"So, why am I wearing my pajamas?" Jared asked.

"Maybe you want to take a nap. Later on, I might have you go somewhere and play a sport!" Drew responded.

"But... I'm not... tired..." Jared sighed as he became very sleepy and yawned.

"You are NOW! I just made you very sleepy!" Drew laughed. "Time for a nap, bro!"

Jared couldn't keep his eyes open any longer and he crawled on his bed and dozed off immediately, just as Drew had ordered.

About an hour later, Drew checked up on Jared from his bedroom, and he decided to change Jared into a wrestler.

While Jared was sleeping, Drew walked over to the gym at the high school where the boys went to school. There, he saw that there was a wrestling tournament going on.

"Jared could do great at wrestling. He could beat everybody!" Drew smiled as he watched some of the matches. "Time for Jared to wake up and teleport over here in a wrestling singlet!"

Right at that moment, Jared slowly woke up from his nap at his house. As he slowly crawled out of bed, he suddenly started to levitate off the ground again.

"HEY! What's happening? I'm flying again? DREW! Are you doing this?" Jared shouted.

"Hang on, dude! You're gonna meet me here at the gym in a wrestling singlet!" Drew's voice replied while ringing in Jared's head. "I will take care of everything. Just enjoy the ride, big guy!"

"Wrestling? But I don't know how to--" Jared answered.

Suddenly, while his body was still floating a foot above the floor in his bedroom, Jared's pajamas vanished. Then, they were instantly replaced with a red-and-blue wrestling leotard, which covered his body from his shoulders to his groin. Next, a pair of socks and wrestling shoes popped up on his feet. Finally, Jared felt all his muscles on his body bulge, as Drew had ordered his body to gain another twenty pounds of muscle. Jared felt his arms and legs grow thicker and wider in just a few seconds while he helplessly looked on as Drew made the changes from a distance. Finally, Jared vanished from his bedroom and popped up in the gym where Drew was standing, looking on at the wrestlers.

POP!

"Ah, there you are! Welcome to the school gym, bro!" Drew grinned.

"Hey! What... What is going on? Where... Why am I here? What am I here for?" Jared asked, feeling lost and confused as he looked around the gym.

"You're gonna wrestle, big guy! I'm gonna give you all the skills and the muscle you need to become the best wrestler in the tournament!" Drew assured his friend. "Are you ready?"

"What? Me? Wrestle? Are you serious?" Jared gasped.

"All you need is a little more confidence, bro!" Drew mumbled, as he placed his hand on Jared's shoulder.

Jared suddenly blinked. He felt more relaxed. The nervousness was gone. He felt much better. He knew all the wrestling moves and tricks. Jared felt strong and powerful. He suddenly knew why he was there and what he needed to do in order to win every match.

"Let's do this! I'm gonna win this thing and take home a trophy!" Jared said confidently. "Let's go!"

Jared's name was called. Another boy approached him. The boys shook hands as a referee looked on. The Ref blew a whistle and the match began. Immediately, Jared reached out and grabbed hold of the other boy by the arms. They pushed and shoved for a moment before Jared went for the legs and knocked the boy off balance, causing him to tumble to the mat. Jared leaped on top of him and covered him while using his arms to hold him in place, pinning him down.

But the boy managed to wiggle free and got back on his feet. With lightning speed, Jared reached out again and grabbed the boy by his waist and Jared hurled the boy on to the mat for the second time while holding on to him. Both boys rolled across the mat until they came to a stop where Jared was on top for a second time! The boy had a rough time breaking free, but Jared didn't want the match to end there so he loosened the grip and the boy broke loose for a second time.

Finally, Jared grappled the boy for the third time and both boys went down to the mat again. This time, the boy was on top but Jared managed to use his strong legs to cause the boy to roll and now Jared was on top. The boy wasn't strong enough to do the same thing to Jared. The boy struggled to break free for the third time, but by now Jared had worn him out and the boy was completely exhausted. The Ref got on his knees on the mat and he started counting down to three, and the boy gave up, giving Jared the victory!

"Yay! He won! Jared won!" Drew cheered, as the boy and Jared stood up and the Ref raised up Jared's arm high in the air, declaring him the winner of the match.

Jared stumbled over to where Drew was standing and Drew congratulated him on his first victory as a high school wrestler.

"See? I told you that you could do it!" Drew grinned widely.

"Wow... I... It was easier than I thought it would be..." Jared sighed, as he drank a big gulp of water from his water bottle.

"I told you that were the best wrestler at this tournament and you are! You will win every match! I'll give you everything you need to be the best and the strongest guy in here, bro!" Drew assured his pal.

"Gosh... Uhh... Thanks!" Jared just replied shyly. "But why are you doing this to me? What are you getting out of this?"

"I just wanted to prove to you that I can make you play any sport and become the best or even a champion at any sport I make you participate in!" Drew answered. "This is just to show you that I can make you the best in everything I want to!"

"Wow! So, you can make me a champ in anything you want?" Jared wondered out loud.

"Yes, that is exactly right. Now, get ready for your next match, big guy!" Drew grinned.

Jared had to wrestle two more boys before he ended up in the final, championship match. He wrestled the boys and he beat them both easily. Once he started in the final, Drew gave Jared some more muscle and height, just to add some more to his power and his size. This gave Jared an even greater advantage over his opponent without anyone ever noticing any changes to Jared's physique.

Finally, Jared wrestled in the tournament finale and he won easily. Everyone was blown away by Jared's strength and skill, especially as a newcomer to the sport. Jared beat every single opponent in the tournament and he was awarded a trophy at the end of the night. He handed the trophy to Drew when the tournament was over.

"Congrats, dude! You were magnificent! Nobody could beat you in here today!" Drew smiled as he held the large trophy in his hands. "You were unstoppable!"

"All thanks to you!" Jared laughed. "You just willed me to be a wrestling champion for the day!"

"Yeah! Now I gotta think about what sport I'm gonna make you play tomorrow..." Drew smiled as he held Jared's large wrestling trophy in his hands.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/L7QS9DQFX-Drew-sends-Jared-to-the-school-gym-in-a-wrestli