*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/EKWH2PKXS-Drew-makes-Jared-wear-his-soccer-uniform-or-oth
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you had absolute and complete control over your best friend?
This choice: Drew makes Jared wear his soccer uniform or other sports clothes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Drew makes Jared wear his soccer uniform or oth...

    by: scriptboy
Jared just stared at Drew in complete disbelief. Could Drew send him places with different clothes on, too? How and when did he become so powerful?

"Dude, I was at school for a minute or so! I'm only wearing shorts and a t-shirt! I'm not even wearing my school clothes!" Jared complained.

"I think I can change the clothes you're wearing before I send you somewhere. Like, you should wear your soccer kit if you go to the park to play soccer right now!" Drew uttered.

"But, there is no soccer--" Jared said.

POP!

Jared instantly disappeared from Drew's bedroom, popping up standing in the middle of the soccer field... Completely dressed in his red and black soccer shirt, shorts, socks and cleats!

"... practice today! OH! I'm at the soccer field! What the heck? How did I get here? Whooaa! I'm in my uniform, too!" Jared gasped, looking down at his clothes. "How did he DO that?"

Then, in an instant, Jared was back in Drew's bedroom again.

POP!

"Whaaah! Not again!" Jared shouted. He was still wearing his soccer uniform. "This is getting CRAZY!"

"Ohh, neat! I managed to change your clothes, this time! Now I know for sure I can do that!" Drew grinned. "Send you places AND I can change your clothes at the same time! Yay!"

Jared just stared at him in disbelief.

"So, where should I send you, next?" Drew pondered.

What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/EKWH2PKXS-Drew-makes-Jared-wear-his-soccer-uniform-or-oth