*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 15ft tall
  2. Allenby's misfortune
  3. I choose...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1002762-Giantess-Gundam-Gals/cid/654710-15ft-tall
by Vadert
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1002762
Mobile suits are no longer the most dangerous thing...now it's the women
This choice: 15ft tall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

15ft tall

    by: Nebbers
Allenby's growth halted at a size of fifteen feet. The straps on the table snapped just before the climax, as Allenby collapsed to the floor. The pain was immense, and her nerves still throbbed with massive amounts of tingling all over. Gasping for breath, the more curious scientists began doing bodily tests on her, measuring her pupil dilation, trying to return her to a state of complete consciousness. Within a few moments, Allenby began to open her eyes, looking around to the world around her.

"What... Why... Hey, you're smaller, what.." She began, as a headache whiplash came into effect.

"She seems okay, but she can't pilot a gundam like this. Get to work on finding out what happened," The lead scientist said, ignoring the girl.

"What do you mean I can't pilot," she said, sitting up. Vertigo began to settle in, as she slouched back against the table. She nearly was as tall as they were, but sitting?

"Reverse it, do something. I don't want excuses, I want results," he continued.

"Reverse what?" Allenby asked, finally standing up. Then it all clicked, noticing how tiny everyone was. She wasn't entirely stupid to think that the world had all shrunk equally. She was fifteen feet tall, although she'd just roughly guess this. A sense of freedom, liberation, began to sweep over her. Not from some inbred desire to be powerful, or some goddess, but instead, she was no longer their plaything. "I guess I can't pilot a gundam like this. I'm going to the arcade."

Several scientists began to lobby their protest, stating quite numerically a list of reasons involving public relations, unknown side effects, potential mishaps, public frenzy, the fact she was still only wearing her MT suit...

"Thanks for bringing that up. I'm sure I can find a long dress that'll do nicely for a skirt somewhere," she said, preparing to leave the room. "Then i can show Domon!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nebbers (UN: ossus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vadert has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1002762-Giantess-Gundam-Gals/cid/654710-15ft-tall