*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Allenby's misfortune
  2. I choose...
  3. Gotta start somewhere
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1002762-Giantess-Gundam-Gals/cid/268623-Allenbys-misfortune
by Vadert
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1002762
Mobile suits are no longer the most dangerous thing...now it's the women
This choice: Allenby  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Allenby's misfortune

    by: Vadert
December Future Century 60. After 11 months of intense fighting across the globe, those who had survived gathered in Neo-Hong Kong for the final battle and a chance at grasping glory for their colony. One such champion was Neo-Sweden's Allenby Beardsley, though she had little interest in glory. Orphaned as a child, the young woman had been taken in and raised by Neo-Sweden's military in the hopes of grooming her into a champion Gundam Fighter by any means necessary. Regular tests and training had molded Allenby into a nearly undefeatble warrior. Although only 17, she was one of the most dangerous humans alive. Perhaps her only weakness was her loneliness. Allenby, like any normal person, had never imagined this sort of life for herself. She received no love from the military and was treated as little better than spare parts. Perhaps the closest thing she had to a friend was Professor Behluima. Even that was little comfort as the man was responsible for the Berzerker System, a brainwashing control system that turned Allenby into a raging beast for quick wins and fights. Her luck had changed though recently. She'd become friends with Domon Kasshu, one of the mightiest competitors in this year's fight and current holder of the King of Hearts title. Through him, she'd also come into contact with his 4 Shuffle Alliance allies and Rain Mikamura, Domon's female assistant. Rain occasionaly showed a dislike for Allenby, as if she was worried the younger girl was going to drag Domon away from her. Allenby would privately admit she was at least a bit smitten with Domon, though wished Rain no ill....though she had occasionly wondered what would happen if Rain wasn't a factor...

For Allenby, it was just another day. She had no fights scheduled for that day so the scientists, as usual, had decided to use the time to test new theories for increasing Allenby's performance. The first on the agenda was a radical growth hormone injection. Neo-Sweden's team had noted that at least three of the competitors in this years finals- Neo-Russia, Neo-Canada, and Neo-Greece, boasted superiour muscular structure. Allenby had already managed to defeat Neo-Russia thanks to her Berzerker System, but the team weren't taking any chances. Allenby wasn't weak but the strength of the three highlighted competitors was beyond human. To combat this, the scientists had created an advanced growth hormone which would be fed into Allenby during combat, greatly increasing her muscles.

Allenby stood in a center of a lab, clad in her blue, red and white Mobile Trace suit. The body tight suit showed off her body to great effect. Had Allenby lived a normal life, she'd have no trouble finding a boyfriend. Injected into her body at various places were a series of transparent tubes, designed to feed the hormones into her. She sighed "I wonder what Domon's doing..."
"Begin the test!" shouted the lead scientist, a rather cold and uncaring man Allenby greatly despised. The order was followed by the clattering of keyboards and Allenby watched as the fluid travelled through the tubes to her awaiting body. She winced as she felt the fluid begin to enter her system.
Results showed quickly. Allenby screamed as the muscles of her body swelled, further accenting her already stunning body. Despite the girls pain, the scientists appeared overjoyed- their theory was apparently a success.

But then, something went wrong

Allenby's body shot up in size, the muscles appearing to vanish as the rest of her body caught up to this unnatural factor. She slowly returned to how she looked before the experiment, only several times larger and still growing. Her MT suit was luckily managing to keep up with the growth due it's stretchiness. Some of the scientists started to run off in fear as Allenby's growth started to stop at a height of...

You have the following choices:

1. 15ft tall

2. 40ft tall

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vadert (UN: vadert at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vadert has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1002762-Giantess-Gundam-Gals/cid/268623-Allenbys-misfortune