(337)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #896794
Enter your story of 300 words or less.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 11, 2024 at 6:20am
Re: Winner for 4/10 and prompt for 4/11
by inkerod
*Dollar* 5,000 GPs were sent to Arakun the twisted raccoon with this post.
"I have to know the password before I can enter her castle. What does the witch want? What's the password?" Milgrim fumed.
"Don't try too hard. Calm down and think. What would she want to hear from you before you enter her door," Zillon said.
"Has anyone found the password to her inner sanctum?" Milgrim asked.
"None yet, but there is a first time for everything," Zillon answered.
"What could it be? Should I promise her diamonds? Should I offer her many beautiful peacocks? What does she want?" Milgrim asked again.
"Think about what she would see that's good in you. What does she want from you," Zillon advised. "
"I can't imagine. I could build her another castle if I wanted. I could build her five castles. What does she want?" Milgrim pondered.
"Think what women want more than anything else. What does a woman, good and true, want from you?"
"I could set her parents up in perfect comfort. I could give her brothers knighthoods," Milgrim stated
"Think again."
"I could give her gold. I could bury her in tons of jewelry. What is the password?" Milgram asked.
"Keep thinking. What could you give that she wants more than anything else?"
Suddenly a sly smile broke across Milgram's face.
"I think I know!" he exclaimed.
"What is it?" Zillon asked.
"She wants my respect! She wants me to never call her a witch again!" Milgrim beamed.
"Congratulations. You just found the password. Say, 'I'll never call you a witch again', and you can enter."
MESSAGE THREAD
Winner for 4/10 and prompt for 4/11 · 04-10-24 11:07pm
by Arakun the twisted raccoon
*Star* Re: Winner for 4/10 and prompt for 4/11 · 04-11-24 6:20am
by inkerod

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Arakun the twisted raccoon.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3640891