*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3552360
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 20, 2023 at 2:04am
Re: Re: Re: A Love Sealed in Stone - another postmortem
by Nostrum
I presume the "not enough time to breathe" is the period between their family confessions, the period where they visit Saratoga Falls to visit Lucy, and the last arc. That's reasonable; they represent different periods in time, and the intervals between each period grow increasingly larger. It may feel like some things got rushed (particularly the romance part), but that was mostly to show invaluable moments between the two.

That said, Mireya's story (with Will/Jeff) is *mostly* standalone, as it's tied to one branch, but it's incomplete - there's Will's entire backstory to deal with, and that's something I'm trying to work with. There will be some moments where Mireya will reappear within the story, hopefully adding a bit more interaction between the two - i.e., things that were said in some of the chapters will be seen in Will's actual backstory, but since he's the protagonist there, it'll be seen through his point of view.

Also - and again - thanks a lot for saying that. It's good to hear that one of your creations is memorable and/or a favorite to someone else, because it means your work isn't in vain - it has a purpose. I'd definitely love to see her again in action, perhaps even earlier (in BoM, maybe?), but I want to finish that long story before I can return to BoM to work on some other storylines..
MESSAGE THREAD
A Love Sealed in Stone - another postmortem · 03-01-23 10:08pm
by Nostrum
Re: A Love Sealed in Stone - another postmortem · 03-02-23 1:41am
by Wordsmitty ✍️
Re: Re: A Love Sealed in Stone - another postmortem · 03-18-23 7:26am
by PersonJe
*Star* Re: Re: Re: A Love Sealed in Stone - another postmortem · 03-20-23 2:04am
by Nostrum

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3552360