*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3395825
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 11, 2021 at 10:11am
Re: Re: Re: The Roots & Wings Contest
No worries. That's part of why I have the example just above the forum. I know each contest has it's own rules and such. But that's also why I explain why I want {post:XXXXXXXX}. It proves you actually entered and aren't just posting something you wrote for fun or for something else. *Wink* If they want it in bitem and you submit it in item format, they can still see you wrote something for submission. They just can't see as much as they want. For me, in the case of people submitting the item to me instead of the link, I then have to get out of the forum area, scroll to the list of contests, click the contest the person says they entered, then scroll down to their forum. *Pthb* With {post:XXXXXXXX}, I can just click the link and see. *Bigsmile*

Hopefully, that will help you remember, but if not, there's still the examples that I placed just below the hyperlinks to the forum so if you use the links to the forum, it takes you right to the examples. *Bigsmile* But if all else fails, I did have 1 person who managed to participate for an entire year and not once did they post correctly. *Think* I did some spot checks, but gave them credit each month...while also explaining it again each month. *Laugh* They finished their year in 12 months and got the same celebration that those who had posted every entry "correctly." *Laugh* This is supposed to be a challenge, not a stressor. *Wink* So, try to post "right," but don't freak out about it. *Wink* Just know that I'll probably correct you every month. *Bigsmile*

Again, WELCOME TO MY CHALLENGE!!! If you start to get frustrated, remember all the goodies you'll be getting next January! *InLove* Plus, all the support you're giving the community. *Smile* Oh, and I encourage my contest owners to submit items to "The Quills. That doesn't mean they do, but I remind them to do it, so I like to think there's better odds. *Wink* Good luck with the challenge (and anything submitted to Quills). *Wink*

And be sure to check out my challenge

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo's in Alabama

and my contest

FORUM
The Whatever Contest -- Closed for Now  (13+)
This irregular contest will change each round. Nature poem? Horror story? Whatever.
#2232242 by Schnujo's in Alabama

Technically, they aren't supposed to be called that, but everyone does.  They're "ID tags"

For new Mods!
MESSAGE THREAD
The Roots & Wings Contest · 01-10-21 2:28pm
by Elfin Dragon-finally published
Re: The Roots & Wings Contest · 01-11-21 12:20am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
Re: Re: The Roots & Wings Contest · 01-11-21 9:26am
by Elfin Dragon-finally published
*** Deleted Message *** · 01-11-21 10:10am
by Schnujo's in Alabama
*Star* Re: Re: Re: The Roots & Wings Contest · 01-11-21 10:11am
by Schnujo's in Alabama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo's in Alabama.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3395825