*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2336228
by Riot
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #1761904
Want to introduce yourself? Looking to just chat? Have some coffee with us!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 19, 2011 at 3:35am
Re: Questionnaire response
by Riot
*Dollar* 1,000 GPs were sent to chamberlain66 with this post.
Welcome to the lounge and the group! Thank you for filling out the questions, it was fun getting to know you a bit! *Smile*

Merit Badge in Inner Beauty
[Click For More Info]

I've given you a friendship badge before so I decided on this one because I feel it's appropriate.  Thank you so much for your friendship, love and support in good times and bad. *^*Heart*^* You're a beautiful person inside and out.  By the way, I love you to pieces, too. *^*Bigsmile*^* Merit Badge in Angel
[Click For More Info]

For being kind, considerate, and generous of your time and talents for the Rising Stars Sponsorship Program and me, I name you our Special *^*Angel*^* Angel *^*Angel*^*. Thank you so much! Merit Badge in Mentor
[Click For More Info]

For an outstanding job on all you do for  [Link To Item #1761045] . *^*ThumbsUp*^* Your thoughtful, kind and encouraging deeds through  [Link To Item #1736233]  during the month of May 2011 are an inspiration to us all. *^*Star*^* The definition of "mentor" is  a wise and trusted counselor or teacher .  I define it as  you .  I am honored to be a part of the group with you   and   THRILLED to have been promoted to a Preferred Author with you!  Congratulations and thank you for everything! *^*Heart*^*
*Vine2**Heart**Vine1* Founder of "Invalid Item *Vine2**Heart**Vine1*
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
*Vine2**Heart**Vine1* Supporter of *Vine2**Heart**Vine1*
"The Talent Pond
"Newbie Welcome Wagon
"Newbie Help And Support Group
"The WDC Angel Army
"Retired Founder, Rising Stars Program
"RAOK Upgrade Brigade Group

MESSAGE THREAD
Questionnaire response · 12-18-11 2:08pm
by chamberlain66
*Star* Re: Questionnaire response · 12-19-11 3:35am
by Riot

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Riot.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2336228