*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2069986
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 5, 2010 at 7:46pm
Sorting and searching options
I'm sure you are not short of ideas! But for what it's worth, here is my wish list:

1) When I'm interested in reviewing something, I usually have a specific amount of time, sometimes short, other longer periods -- and I'm picky about what I want to read. Thus, I'd love to go in and say - I want static items, short storys only, that are longer (or shorter) than a specific work count. And I'd love to do this for my favorite authors. Seems like when I choose my favorite authors, I lose the static item selection.

2) Also would be cool if we could say short stories in all genre EXCEPT XX, XX and XX.

3) I was thinking that may there was a way to "code" an item - "No review requested" or "do not review" and it show up in the item's handle. That way people don't waste thier time revieing something I really don't need / want reviewed!

4) Item #1 might mean that the word count is a field in the items ID, this would be generally cool even if we couldn't search on it (but that would be the best). Just to see up front how long the piece is would be second best.

I know, I'm not asking for much *Bigsmile*

Thanks for all you do! I can't get over how powerful, and feature rich this site is. You (and all the vounteers and fellow members) do a wonderful job!

*Pencil*Keep on writing!!
Dee

ArizonaHeat
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Sorting and searching options · 04-05-10 7:46pm
by ArizonaHeat
Re: Sorting and searching options · 04-09-10 8:02am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2069986