*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850554-A-FEW-HOME-TRUTHS
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#850554 added May 29, 2015 at 1:06pm
Restrictions: None
A FEW HOME TRUTHS
1. " Letting GO is Never easy. There is no short-cut or trick to it. You must be committed enough to your FUTURE to Let Go of your past. It's NOT EASY and it's likely to hurt, but it is for the BEST......"

2. " By surrounding yourself with people who are Positive, Caring, Intelligent, Loving, and Open-Minded, you CREATE a personal environment that is conducive to your Emotional and Personal GROWTH. By surrounding yourself with the opposite, you create a personal environment that is conducive to the opposite. Choose Accordingly......"

3. " Can you HOLD Happiness? Can you Drink it? Can you Taste it? Can you Touch it? Of course not, it is immaterial. So, STOP looking for it in the material world! Happiness is Experienced WITHIN; when we Bridge the gap between what we Want to Experience and How we Choose to BEHAVE......."

4. " I can’t”… “It’s not possible”… “I’m not good enough”... ~ These are LIES the demons of your past use to scare away the Possibilities of the PRESENT......"

5. " DON'T WORRY about the haters… They are just angry because the TRUTH You Speak - Contradicts the lie, they live...."

AND The way to lead LIFE........

" This Above All: to Thine Own Self BE TRUE,
And It MUST follow, as the Night the Day,
Thou CANS'T not then be false to any man...." - William Shakespeare

AMEN TO THAT....

© Copyright 2015 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850554-A-FEW-HOME-TRUTHS