*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/780443-S9A6--Making-Love
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1923260
A collection of writings for House of Sensual Prose Romantica class.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#780443 added June 30, 2023 at 6:38pm
Restrictions: None
S9A6 Making Love
Lynne breathed a sigh of relief. She was feeling much better since making up with James. Things were back on track and she was hopeful again. Her headaches and stomach aches had stopped after talking things out with him and she wondered how she could have allowed such a small issue to come between them in the first place. She even felt a little silly about it all. Deep inside she knew that James had to interact with other women whether old girlfriends or colleagues and she would need to learn to keep her petty jealousies in check.


But for now that was all part of the past. She had their future to think about and a very special something that she had planned for their immediate future. After giving it a lot of thought, she decided that she wanted their relationship to include more intimacy. She wanted to be as close to her man as love and passion would allow her to be and she knew it would not take much to persuade James to take this very important step with her.


Lynne scurried about the house getting ready. She told James to come over to watch their usual television programs but she had other plans in mind. She wanted the atmosphere to be just right. She had purchased a beautiful, red, satin bedding set with lush throw pillows just for the occasion. She placed vases of red roses on the dresser, the night stand and the window sill. A delicate, floral air freshener permeated the house. She even changed the light bulbs in her bedroom to ones that glowed more softly. Finally, she went through her collection of romantic, R&B classics and chose just the right ones that expressed how she felt about James and how their relationship was progressing.


Now, all she had to do was get dressed. She went into the bathroom to run a warm bubble bath. As she watched the bubbles form in the tub, she smiled to herself. She considered herself very blessed to be in love with a man as wonderful as James and she was especially glad that he loved her too.


Lynne undressed and slid herself into the warm, comforting water. She laid her head back, closed her eyes and allowed the bubbles to tickle her chin. Yes, she was blessed and she planned to never allow anything to come between her and happiness again. She began to wash herself, stretching out her arms and legs and washing each limb carefully. She lingered on the sweet spot between her thighs as she thought of James thrusting above her. She finished her bath fully aroused and ready for a night of passion.


Sitting on her bed, she began dressing. She smoothed fragrant body oil onto her clean skin, taking time to moisturize completely. She wanted to be soft and supple when James touched her. She resisted the urge to touch herself as she slid her panties over her hips and snapped on her bra. She slipped her nightie over her head and put on her shoes. After putting on a little makeup she was ready. Anticipation and desire filled her as she lay down to wait for James.


*****


James couldn't wait to see Lynne tonight. He was relieved and happy that they had settled their differences. He wanted to make sure she understood once and for all how much he loved her and wanted to be with her. He would talk to her tonight about taking their relationship to the next level of intimacy. His mind swirled with thoughts of making love to her'with kissing, touching and exploring places he had never been.


James unlocked Lynne's front door with the key she had given him earlier in the week. They had both decided they were ready to exchange keys to one another's homes. No more knocking on doors. Considering themselves past dating, they were a definite couple now. He stepped through the foyer and into the living room. Lynne was nowhere in sight. He peered into the kitchen and dining rooms but didn't see her there either. Checking the first floor bedrooms, he still couldn't find her. Then he heard the faint sound of music coming from upstairs. Was she up there? Dare he go up into her bedroom, the one room he hadn't been in since she moved into her house but the place he wanted to be more than anything? He sat down for a moment wondering if he should just wait for her to come down. He decided to call up to her.


'Lynne, I'm here baby.'


No answer. Now concerned that something could be wrong, he decided to venture up the stairs. When he rounded the corner and stepped into her bedroom, his eyes widened with surprise. There she was lying seductively on the bed with a mischievous grin on her face. She was dressed in a sexy, super short, red and black, satin babydoll nightie and matching red platform pumps. Her curves were amazing and James' heart began to thump rapidly in his chest as he hardened.


'Hey there,' he said inching closer to the bed. 'I wasn't expecting to find you up here but I'm glad I did. I have a feeling we both know the direction we want our relationship to go next.'


'Yes James, it's time. Come here and sit down next to me,' Lynne cooed as she crossed one red heeled leg over the other.


'You don't have to ask me twice,' James grinned as he hopped onto the bed and wrapped his arms around a cooperative Lynne.


James didn't hesitate. He didn't want this moment to pass him by. He kissed her passionately as she submitted herself to him completely. He inhaled deeply her familiar soft, floral scent and sighed blissfully. He rubbed her smooth, shapely legs as he kissed her neck and shoulders. James stopped long enough for Lynne to help him remove his shirt, pants, socks and shoes. The only item of clothing that remained on him for now was his boxers.


James slid his hand up Lynne's curvaceous hips and in between her thighs. She was moist and ready and his masculinity throbbed. Lynne spread her legs and James nestled himself between them. Lynne wrapped her arms around James' shoulders and squeezed the tight muscles on his back. He shuddered beneath her hot fingertips as she kissed his broad chest with her equally scorching, red lips.


Pulling Lynne's babydoll nightie over her head he exposed her red bra and panties. He lay still a moment just admiring the fullness of her hips and breasts before removing those lovely items of clothing. Now Lynne lay bare beneath him except for her red platform pumps. She looked beautiful and luscious. Her bare breasts excited James beyond his ability to restrain himself. He was so hungry to taste her that he greedily tried to devour both breasts at the same time.


The yearning in her eyes invited him to nuzzle her stomach and tickle her belly button. Both she and James moaned together as he went lower to taste her sweetness. He filled himself with her nectar before kissing the length of her right leg. Removing her shoe, he nibbled the toes of her right foot before doing the same on her left.


Their lovemaking intensified as James entered her hot, wet opening and he moaned as he began to thrust himself in and out of her. Lynne lifted her hips to meet each thrust, driving James insane. He moved slowly and deliberately, relishing the sensations of their movements. James was on the edge, ready to fall over the precipice of love. He listened intently for signs that Lynne was ready too. She moaned and writhed beneath him, arching her back and gripping him tightly. James quickened his motions as Lynne wriggled her hips in response creating a rhythmic dance between them. Finally, James could stand no more as he exploded in rapturous delight. Lynne followed suit with a cry of wild exaltation.


James and Lynne lay in one another's arms disheveled and completely satisfied.


'Lynne, I love you so much. I want us to be together for a long time, forever if possible. I know things will not always be perfect between us. We'll have our ups and downs like any married couple but I believe we can make it. Our friendship and love is as strong as it needs to be for us to live as one.'


'Did you say 'married couple' James?' Lynne asked raising herself up on her elbows and searching James' eyes for her answer.


'Yes Lynne, I did. I'm asking you to be my wife and share the rest of this life with me.' He met her gaze as he brought her lips down to meet his own. He kissed her fervently, reigniting the desire between them. When they had recaptured their breath, Lynne snuggled under James' arm and gave her response.


'Yes James. I will be your wife. I can think of nothing greater to do with my life. I will be with you for as long as you will have me and I pray too that it's forever.'


Word Count: 1,538


© Copyright 2023 ErinLynn (UN: erinlynn1969 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ErinLynn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/780443-S9A6--Making-Love