*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/766203-S4A5--A-Happy-Thanksgiving
Rated: 18+ · Book · Erotica · #1899055
A collection of writings for the House of Sensual Prose class, Erotica Exposed.
#766203 added November 18, 2012 at 4:57am
Restrictions: None
S4A5: A Happy Thanksgiving
Maureen and Franklin had been dating non stop since meeting at a concert this summer and Maureen was ready to take things to the next level. She decided to invite Franklin to her apartment for Thanksgiving dinner. She told Franklin what time to be at dinner and to leave everything in the hands of a fantastic cook.

Franklin arrived at her apartment at the appointed time and knocked on the door. He too had been thinking about taking their relationship to the next level and was trying to think of a way to discuss it with Maureen. He was nervous about how she might respond. When the door opened, Franklin was shocked to see Maureen standing before him wearing a white chef’s costume and little else. The short white, double breasted frock stopped mid-thigh revealing Maureen’s mile long legs in white stiletto heels. The plunging neckline revealed lots of cleavage. Franklin’s heart began to race. Maureen must have been thinking the same thing he was and tonight he would find out how much.

Maureen had cooked all day for Franklin and was now ready to feed him the best meal he would ever taste. She sat Franklin at the dining room table which was set for two. Apple and spice scented candles provided the only light and the same soft music of the band that played when they met completed the ambience. Franklin was impressed. He had hoped that Maureen was a good cook and now he would finally find that out among other things.

Maureen told Franklin dinner would be served in just a moment. She disappeared into the kitchen and returned with a rolling cart filled with candied yams, cornbread stuffing, green beans and turkey with gravy. She explained to Franklin that dessert would be a surprise. Franklin was full of anticipation about what would happen tonight but most important, he was ready.

Maureen told Franklin that in addition to being his chef she would be he server as well. She sat on his lap and began to feed him. First she put a forkful of candied yams in his mouth. Franklin savored the sweet yams as they melted down his throat. The warm food made him tingle as it nestled in his stomach. Maureen adjusted herself on his lap and Franklin’s throbbing masculinity began to rise.

Next, Maureen fed Franklin some cornbread stuffing. The savory taste and texture of the cornbread elicited thoughts of what Maureen herself must taste like. She nuzzled his neck as he swallowed and Franklin shuddered, exhaling a deep husky moan. Her fingertips singed the hair on his chest when she loosened his tie and unbuttoned his shirt.

When he tasted the green beans, Franklin completely changed his mind about vegetables. No longer were they his least favorite food but something to be relished like the company of the beautiful woman creating a burning fire within him. The sight of Maureen’s bare thighs, slightly parted, as she sat on his lap increased the pulsations vibrating through his groin.

Franklin practically gulped the turkey and gravy when Maureen placed it in his mouth. The smooth, richness of the gravy mimicked the silky smooth legs now crossed on his lap. He ran a coarse hand up and down one of those legs and moaned his approval. Franklin was sold. This was the woman of his dreams, someone who could cook and stir his sexual desire at the same time.

Maureen stood up and told Franklin it was time for dessert. She disappeared into the kitchen with the dishes and returned wearing only a black lace bra and panties. Carrying a can of whipped cream, she explained to Franklin that she would be his dessert this evening.

Franklin jumped up from the table and unbuckled his pants. He pulled a condom from his pocket and hastily covered his engorged erection. He grabbed Maureen and lifted her onto the table, spreading her legs. Maureen wrapped her legs around Franklin’s waist and settled in for the ride. Franklin kissed Maureen with hunger despite the fact that he had just eaten. Maureen returned his passion as she gripped his strong shoulders. Grabbing the can of whipped cream, he sprayed some between Maureen’s breasts igniting a blazing fire between them. He licked the whipped cream to temper the fire that threatened to consume them both.

Franklin peeled off Maureen’s panties and entered the moist opening between her legs. He shuddered as he thrust himself in and out of her wet, hot treasure. The feverish intensity of their lovemaking only increased his desire. The more he pushed Maureen pushed and the more he pulled Maureen gripped him bringing their bodies into a rhythmic spasm that increased with each movement. He grabbed Maureen’s buttocks and lifted her hips to meet his thrusts sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout his body.

Franklin collapsed back into the chair and pulled Maureen back onto his lap where they sat for a while. Franklin was very happy and thankful that Maureen was now such an important part of his life. This was a Thanksgiving he would not soon forget.
© Copyright 2012 ErinLynn (UN: erinlynn1969 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ErinLynn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/766203-S4A5--A-Happy-Thanksgiving