*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/764190-S4A2--The-Ride-of-Her-Life
Rated: 18+ · Book · Erotica · #1899055
A collection of writings for the House of Sensual Prose class, Erotica Exposed.
#764190 added October 27, 2012 at 8:48am
Restrictions: None
S4A2: The Ride of Her Life
Sherrie rang the doorbell and waited patiently for Paul to answer. She was doing her sister a favor by bringing him the casserole her sister had made for him. They had all been friends since childhood, but Paul and her sister Sheila had always been especially close because they were so much alike. Both were bold and brazen and loved life. Sherrie on the other hand was quiet and timid and always concerned about what people thought of her. Sherrie admired Paul and Sheila but could not imagine living life with the reckless abandon that they did. She even had a slight crush on Paul but would be mortified if anyone knew that truth. When Paul opened the door, Sherrie lowered her eyes and looked away as she greeted him.

“Hi Paul,” Sherrie mumbled. “I’m just dropping off the casserole Sheila made for you.”

“Thanks Sherrie,” Paul grinned broadly flashing bright, white teeth. “Why don’t you bring it into the kitchen.”

“Well, I was on my way to the store but I guess I can come in for a minute.”

Sherrie walked into the tiny living room towards the kitchen. The room was nothing like Paul. It was small, neat and orderly but Paul was anything but that. He was tall and muscular with fiery brown eyes.

As Sherrie walked by Paul, she accidentally brushed his hard, muscled shoulder and was startled by the rush of heat that sped through her body. She was content to let that feeling pass but Paul, unlike her, was not. He pulled the trembling Sherrie toward him, parted her lips with his tongue and dived right in. Sherrie tried to pull away at first. She had never been this close to a man before. When Paul caressed the small of her back her knees grew weak beneath her. He slid his fingers up and down the length of her spine and heat rushed from her head to the spot right between her legs that was now soaking wet.

Sherrie tried to comprehend what was happening but all she knew was that her body was in control at the moment.

“What should I do,” she agonized within?

Instinct took over as the butterflies in her stomach fluttered wildly. Without any more thought, she took a deep breath and threw her legs around Paul, pushing him back onto the couch. With trembling fingers she unbuckled his pants then fumbled in his pockets a moment until she found the condom her sister had often told her he always carried. She quickly placed it over his throbbing erection and then jumped on. Sherrie began to grind herself around and around the massiveness that was pulsating between her thighs. Burning with fever from head to toe, she threw her head back and gasped for air as Paul thrust himself deeper inside of her. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she rode her stallion into the sunset of her dreams.

Sherrie was in full control now and she liked the feeling. For once in her life she was giving in to something she wanted. Shock waves of pleasure surged through her body as she lifted her hips high into the air and then brought them crashing back down onto Paul. Feeling she could take no more, she arched her back and cried out at the top of her lungs as the fire engulfed her tiny frame. She fell flat on top of Paul and lay there completely exhausted.

“Where did that come from,” Paul exclaimed! “I’ve long suspected there was a wild woman buried deep inside of you.”

“I…I don’t know what came over me,” Sherrie stammered. “But it was amazing. I’ve never responded to anything with so much passion before. It feels so good to be alive…to be free.”

“I hope this isn’t the last passionate moment we spend together. I think I like where this is headed.”

“Me too. I think my life is going to be very different from now on and I have you to thank. Here’s to new beginnings,” Sherrie sighed happily.

She then kissed Paul on the cheek and drifted off to sleep.
© Copyright 2012 ErinLynn (UN: erinlynn1969 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ErinLynn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/764190-S4A2--The-Ride-of-Her-Life