*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/391964
Rated: XGC · Book · Erotica · #1044659
OPP is the one thing we all want, even if for a little while.
#391964 added December 15, 2005 at 7:31pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter Four
         After graduation I got a job at a family owned supermarket. This was a real Peyton’s Place. The same family owned two stores about two miles apart from each other. We had to wear a polyester uniform and I knew I looked good in mine because it clinged to my round ass like a jimmy.
         Hank, the owner was as sexy as can be and he knew it too. He had a young wife and also a mistress, Sally, who managed the office.
         Mary, a very pretty black girl, also worked in the office sometimes with Sally. Her boyfriend, Romy, was Hank’s gofer. He did anything and everything for Hank, probably washed his damn underwear too. Romy would jokingly ask me out and I’d always turn him down since I knew he and Mary were seeing each other. She always denied it but I knew they had something going on between them.
         Hank had an office in the back of the store that he worked out of during the day while looking down at us running the registers. Half the time we didn’t know if he was in the store because he’d sneak in through the back door. Next thing we knew, we’d catch him standing in the aisles watching us work making sure we didn’t steal any money. He was a sneaky bastard, but I didn’t care, I wanted a piece of both him and his brother Wallace and was just waiting for my turn.
         He really was a nice man but oh my gawd don’t make him angry and don’t even think of stealing any meat from his store. He’d beat you down as you ran out the door then he’d call the po-po to come sweep your stupid ass up out of his parking lot. Almost everyday there was some type of action going on. What, between the thieves and Hank coming around smelling like a brewery, we couldn’t wait to start our shifts.
         Lou, one of the managers, was also as good-looking as the rest. He was very tall, dark thinning hair and crazy as hell. He had us laughing all the time. I flirted with him but never got anywhere, he was very faithful to his fiancé. He talked about the customers as they walked in the store. Momma’s name is Marla, and when old black women came into the store Lou yelled over to them, “How are you today, Marla?” “I’m fine today, son, how are you,” they’d reply and I’d be laughing my ass off. Sometimes momma did come to the store and Lou would say something stupid like, “go on now and get you some grits for Mia’s breakfast in the morning. Aisle four”. Momma would look at him and shake her head wondering how they let that fool work here. Then when I got home from work, she’d be like, “Oh, he fine, he fine!”
         Lou and Shaylia always had words to say to each other, they always tried to out speak each other. Many times he tried to kick her out of the store because she was always so loud.
         After about two months of working there I bought my first car, a Chevy Nova, from Karen. Karen was a spitting image of her momma Sally. On my days off, Shaylia and I went to the pool halls and pubs looking for men. She always went after the ugly ones for some reason. I was more sly and quiet about it, taking it easy. My goal was to just get some free drinks, but Shaylia’s goal was to get a little bit more out of her new friends. I loved just sitting and listening to honky tonk on the jukebox and she always challenged some sorry unsuspecting soul to a pool game and won every time. Somehow, before the end of the night, she always knew when the next pig roast was going to be.
         Back at work, I volunteered to work every shift required of me and even worked third shift for awhile. I was all about making the money and worked many double shifts if they asked me to.
         Tony, Wallace’s son, managed the third shift. It was just the two of us working from 12 to 7. He was a good kid, nice looking but much younger than I. Most nights he would go sleep in the office on the floor and told me to yell if I needed help. One night he was bouncing a small rubber ball around the store and came up to me with the ball in his pocket.
         “Touch it”, Tony said.
         “You crazy? I ain’t touching anything.”
         I knew it was the rubber ball.
         “Just touch it” he coaxed me again.
         I touched the ball in his pocket and it moved. I jumped back because it was his own nuts I touched! Tony ran away laughing.
         Sometimes Hank showed up with his running partner Lionel who eyed me down every time he came around. He wanted some of this black pussy, and I made it my priority to jump his ass because anyone hanging around with Hank must have money.
         We got to talking one night and he asked me where I lived. He came by the house a couple of times in his Lincoln. We found a dark place to park, had quick sex and my, my, his skin was smooth for an old white man. On the way back home he blamed his two minutes on a heart condition. Actually, he did show me the scar from his operation.
         The other store needed me to fill in for a couple of evening shifts. Wallace managed this store, and man did I love to watch his long legs as he walked. He walked with long strides like a horse. I met Jake here, he worked as a Pinkerton security guard. This store definitely needed a guard, it was worst than the other location. Somebody was always stealing meat and cigarettes from this store.
         One night Jake kept looking at me, then he walked by and tapped my leg with his night stick or he threw paper at me and kept walking. I was like, dude, you don’t know me like that. I dare you to do that shit again. After I checked him out and got the 411 on him from the other cashiers I finally asked him what he wanted from me since he kept bothering me. The rest is history. I started meeting him at several of his other job sites.
         I always knew a day ahead which site to visit, and always met him at 10:30. We made small talk and at 11:00 he made his rounds and left me in the car all alone. I was scared as hell, thinking someone might drive by and see me sitting there.
         Jake returned to the car and I was ready and waiting with my pants already undone. His hands were cold on my mound. His lips were so soft, I loved kissing him. He reclined my seat and assumed the position on top of me. My left leg rested on the dash.
         The sex with Jake was always sweet and tender because he was very attentive. Jake sucked my lower lip which made me very wet. Our tongues danced together as our kisses grew more intense.
         “Mia, you’re so tight,” he said, after several unsuccessful attempts to penetrate me.
         I needed him to fuck me right then so I guided his huge cock into my drenched pussy. It was beautiful. His hands were under my ass and lifted me up to meet his thrusts. As uncomfortable as it was fucking in his small car, Jake felt incredibly good inside me. When he felt he was ready to cum, he slowed down and kissed my nipples or pulled out of me. After he pulled out of me several times, I couldn’t wait any longer. I grabbed his ass and pulled him deep into me.
         "Fuck me, Jake, harder, harder. Don't stop, fuck me!" I begged.
         His cock got harder and harder and he loved it when I massaged his ass while he fucked me. Three more strong thrusts and his cum flushed through my pussy then dripped out down to the floor. We both reached for the napkins to clean ourselves off. His shift ended in thirty minutes and I needed to get the hell out of there quick.
         I met Slim while working the night shift, he worked for UPS. Slim was very tall, had curly hair and drove two corvettes. Out of nowhere he walked into the store to buy one or two items, then disappeared into the same direction from which he came. I always watched him leave and never saw him get into a car.
(indent}Every once in awhile he drove up in a corvette with a brown sugar beside him and sometimes she had her kid. I never questioned him about her because I really didn’t care. He made it clear that he wanted me and I wanted his corvettes.
         We started talking, became friends and then lovers. He came and whisked me away from home in his corvette. I eventually started driving his cars around town, even to a funeral in the country. Going down the dirt road, I tried to show off for my brother and ended up in someone’s front yard on their rose bushes.
         Slim and I had sex many times at his house which was located right behind the store. His racist father lived with him but the many times I slept over there, I never once saw his dad which was more than alright with me.
         Slim was somewhat older than I and a very experienced lover. He taught me a lot of things about sex, particularly oral sex, and I thought I was so in love with him.
         One day Slim wanted to fuck me up the ass. I was genuinely excited and wanted to try it because I’d do anything to please him. It was my first time and Slim was very patient. He tried his best to help me relax but he was just too damn big and he wasn't getting in my virgin ass. Finally he gave up and angrily stomped out of the bedroom to clean himself off. My ass hurt for days.
         I don’t know what happened but eventually things started to fizzle between us and Slim didn’t want to talk to me anymore. I was heartbroken. All this because I didn't let him fuck me up the ass? Hell, I would if I could! Many days and nights I stayed in my bedroom all day crying and singing George Michaels’ Careless Whispers over and over and over in my head.
         Not too much longer after my breakup with Slim, Ronald started coming around the store after his shift at the supermarket’s corporate distribution center ended. He was built and handsome. At first I was hesitant about talking to him because I wasn’t sure I could handle all of that.
         Ronald visited me at work on his lunch breaks and after about a month or so I finally went to his place. He was a real country boy and lived way out, away from town.
         We had sex twice and neither time was anything to brag about because all he knew was aim, shoot, and jab. No technique whatsoever. Whatever happened to making sure I was wet and ready for him? Trying to push his cock into my dry pussy was not the answer! He was a looker, but boy did he suck in the sack! Momma really liked him, and I liked looking at him too but the sex was horrible!
         Johnny worked at the store part-time and was a fireman also. He was a quiet one and at work all he ever did was smile, never really said much to anyone. We worked together for a couple of weeks before really striking up a conversation. Once we started talking, though, we learned that he drove by my house on the way home from work. Sometimes he gave me a ride home after work after we sat in the store parking lot and drank a shot of Jack Daniels from the bottle hidden in his glove compartment. Most of the time I gave him a blowjob on the way to my house.
         I didn't see Johnny for a week while he was on vacation with his family in Hawaii. I was at home watching Starsky & Hutch when the phone rang. He said he remembered my birthday and that he had a gift for me.
         I parked my car on the far end of the lot and ran alongside of the fire station. I slipped in through the slightly opened door and Johnny waited for me in our usual spot. Our kiss was wet and sloppy. His breath was a mixture of cigarettes and Jack Daniels, I loved the taste! We backed up against his cot and fell down upon it with my body on his.
         “Where are the other guys,” I asked, as I rocked against the bulge forming in his uniform pants.
         “They’re sleeping upstairs.”
         I unzipped his pants and his freckled cock greeted me, “are you sure?” I asked, as I sniffed the underside of his cock and his nuts and unzipped my pants too. While I licked his nuts and ass, I squeezed and softly pumped his shaft, and then I sucked his cock like an ice cream cone. He pushed his dick further into my mouth but my pussy begged more to feel him inside me. Johnny breathed faster and I sucked and licked the entire length of his cock. Up and down I went with my wet mouth and hand along his shaft. My lips tight, my tongue swirled around his dick head, my hand in circular motion, I sucked and I sucked. Johnny moaned softly, on the edge of his cot now.
         “Mia, you’re good.”
         When I felt Johnny was ready to cum, I stopped everything and didn’t touch him! I kissed him again and slid his cock into my pussy. I put my hands under his ass and pushed him deeper into me. He filled my pussy and quietly we fucked and prayed we didn’t get caught.
         “Baby, you feel so good inside me,” I whispered to Johnny, as I tried to get even more of him into me but there was no more, his balls were already against my pussy.
         We fucked faster and my hips bucked wildly. Johnny pushed his cock into me with every buck.
         “OOOHH, I’m cumming,” Johnny said in a low voice.
         “Yes, fuck me Johnny, cum for me, baby.”
         Johnny did all he could to keep from yelling out loud.
         “OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH! MMMPHHH!” he moaned which I stifled with a kiss.
         “Shhhhh,” I said, then I fucked him hard once more and he shot his cum up into my pussy. If I didn’t know any better, I’d swear we were being watched. I lied on him for a few minutes longer until his limp cock fell out of me. He reached over and got his t-shirt for me to clean myself off, he used a towel.
         On the way to my car he stopped at his own and pulled out a small black bag. Inside was a pair of beautiful white gold earrings that sparkled and shimmered under the street light.
         "I thought I just got my present back there?"
         "Naw girl, that was my present. This is your present," he said, and kissed me on the cheek.
         “See you at work tomorrow,” I said.
         “Do you need a ride home?” he asked.
         “Of course, I do. Don’t forget the Jack,” I said, kissed him again and headed home.
         Some nights I just called the fire station or he called the house and we talked on the phone for hours, or if I knew he was working I drove by and waved hello at him.
         As the months dragged on, I started wanting more out of life and decided to join the Navy.
© Copyright 2005 Mia Saxon (UN: drod404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mia Saxon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/391964