*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/391962-Chapter-Two
Rated: XGC · Book · Erotica · #1044659
OPP is the one thing we all want, even if for a little while.
#391962 added March 19, 2006 at 11:09pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter Two
         Our cousins were always at the house and I don't think there was ever a day when someone wasn't over raiding our fridge or looking for some dinner.
         Sometimes on Saturday nights, my cousins Tommy or Matt slept over with me and Duck and then we all went to church in the morning giving them back to their parents.
         While the grown folks sat around in the family room either playing cards or watching TV and drinking Miller Lite, we were in the den already bathed and in our pj’s playing in the sleeping bags. We were on the floor anyways so they really couldn’t see what we were doing.
         Playing in the sleeping bag with Tommy was always fun for me. Every once in awhile he rubbed his cock up against my ass and at first I really didn't think anything of it until that one night he tried putting his hand up my pajama top.
         Ah hell, it’s on now! I punched him hard, too.
         "Stop it!”
         I wanted him to stop touching me because it just wasn’t right for him to touch me like that, and so we started wrestling. Tommy was a year and a half older than me and undoubtedly bigger. Being stronger, he always overpowered me and I ended up on my back with him straddling me. He held my hands and arms down over my head.
         "Shut up, and stop kicking me!” he said.
         "No, let me go and get off of me NOW!!"
         “Say uncle first!”
         He leaned into me and lightly pressed his semi-stiff cock against my virgin pussy. I didn’t think he meant to lean against me like that down there and why did his cock feel like it was getting hard?
         "Say uncle!" he ordered again.
         “No!”
         “Say it!”
         “NO! You’re a dodo bird. Make me say it.”
         With all my might I wiggled and squirmed to get loose but then I realized Tommy’s cock was very hard and he purposely rocked into my pussy. What’s going on here, I wondered. This is my cousin.
         “I’m gonna make you say uncle right now, girl, don’t move.”
          Tommy paused, just long enough to look over his shoulder to see if the grown folks were watching us and when he saw that they weren’t looking he leaned more into me and pressed harder, grinded into me much slower and pushed upwards into my pussy. Slowly… slowly… he rocked slowly, rocked upwards, back again, upwards again, slowly, back and forth, he rocked me slowly. His breathing was steady and warm against my neck, he went on and on. With every slow grind into me, something unfamiliar within me awakened.
         “You like that?” he asked.
         “NO, I hate you, get off of me now!”
         “Then you better say uncle right now, girl.”
         “I said you can’t make me. Get off of me, stupid!”
         "Ok, ok, he promised, stay still and I’ll let you go."
         Like a dumb ass I believed him, stopped kicking and laid still. He took advantage of that and lied completely on top of me, pressed harder into me and humped me in the sleeping bag slowly, quietly and secretly.
         "Mmmmm. Oooooh. Good, Mia. I like you."
         I didn’t quite understand what I was feeling down there but whatever it was, damn, it felt so good! I pretended not to like it so I kicked, writhed and tried to get loose but I knew damn well that the more I moved, the wider my legs opened to accommodate him.
         With my legs opened wider now it gave him more room so he held both of my hands together with one of his, slightly lifted up his ass to adjust his cock for better placement, then lowered his body onto me again. He pressed harder into me and moved a bit faster than before.
         "Shhhh, be quiet, girl. One more minute."
         Every few minutes or so he stopped to look over at the grown folks and to make them think we were still wrestling he pinched me to make me scream.
         With his cock strategically placed against my pussy, he rocked me some more. When he thought we were being watched he slowed down but then pumped faster into me and made semi-circles with his hips.
         Again Tommy held both of my hands with his one hand and used his other hand for support to place his body directly over mine and placed his cock dead center on my pussy. I moved in the opposite direction to try and get away but he moved with me.
         “Stay still, girl, he whispered in my ear, one minute, I’ll let you go.”
         He held me down by my sides and pumped straight up into my pussy as fast and hard as he could. Up and in, he went on like this for a very long time and even though I still acted like I was struggling to get out from under him, I loved the feeling!
         Tommy lifted his ass up again, placed his hand down into his pj bottom and stroked his cock. He rubbed and stroked it, made it get harder and harder. When he was satisfied with its size and stiffness, unexpectedly, Tommy slid his hand down into my pj bottom, fingered my pussy and then licked my juices from his hand.
         “Pussy good, Mia.”
         Then, after one final look over his shoulder, Tommy quickly gave his cock one last tug, yanked his pj bottom down freeing his cock from restriction, “Shhh," he whispered, his lips on my ear, and jammed his bare cock into my pussy as far as my pj bottom will allow!
         Over and over and over, faster, VVVOOM! He pumped, harder, faster, pumping, VVVOOM! Pumping, over and over, harder, faster, pumping, VVVOOM! Pumping! Pumping! Pumping! Pumping! VVVOOM!! Pumping...his breath was like fire along my neck, oh fuck, my pussy contracted and pulsated, and my hips bucked, I wanted to feel his cock inside of me.
         "Fuck me, Tommy. Oh shit, FUCK me inside!! Put your cock inside me, pleaseeeeee!" I need to have you in me now!" I thought to myself.
         If not for the barrier of my pj bottom we would be fucking for sure because with each thrust he tried to push into my pussy. By now the grown folk were drinking beer, watching Comedy Night at the Apollo and laughing their asses off. The TV was loud, they were talking and laughing loud, the lights were out too so they really couldn't tell or hear what we were doing. For all they knew, we were just being kids, wrestling.
         After awhile, the lights came on where the grown folks sat. Tommy stopped pumping into me. FUCK!! Why did they have to finish so soon? Why!
         “Next time, girl, I’m gonna get you good,” Tommy promised, again licking his fingers.
         Despite my persistence, Tommy knew I wanted him to fuck me
         “Shut up, I snapped, “You ain’t getting nobody, stupid!”
         All the grown folks got up to leave and told Tommy to behave himself. I walked to the door with them all and sneaked my first swallow of Lowenbrau from the table. It was warm but wet and that’s what I needed after sweating under Tommy for the past forty-five minutes.
         It quickly became a ritual where we looked forward to those sleep-overs to play wrestling and it always started and ended the same way, Tommy pumped his hard cock against my hungry pussy through our pj bottoms. But it never lasted long like that first time, maybe for a minute or so because we always got interrupted with people walking by or the lights were on.
         Aunt Carol sold her house and bought a bigger one in West Ashley to get closer to her job at MUSC so I didn’t see Tommy for about ten months later and that’s when it nearly happened.
         She came to visit momma and daddy one evening. I was in bed under the covers with the door closed lying on my stomach at the foot of the bed watching ‘The World’s Funniest Videos’ and Tommy came in to play with me. I hadn’t seen him in awhile and it looked like he was taller or bigger somehow. It also looked like he was hanging to the left. Why did I even look at him like that? No doubt about it, I was very happy to see him. Tommy shut the room door and turned off the light.
         “Get out of here, stupid, no boys allowed,” I ordered him.
         Ignoring my plea, he kicked his shoes off and got under the covers with me. We lay on our tummies watching TV together, laughed and talked about the big dog letting a tiny kitten ride on his back.
         Minutes later Tommy unzipped his pants but just continued watching TV and laughing & talking with me. During the commercials I noticed he stroked his cock but I pretended not to see anything. Each commercial, he stroked and stroked his cock more. Didn't he have any shame? I didn't know his cock was out of his underwear.
         About twenty minutes into the show, Tommy hit me playfully and I smacked him back. He stole the remote from me and changed the channel to make me fight with him. I pounced on him and smacked him in the head with the remote by accident. He grabbed the remote and turned up the volume a bit more so they couldn’t hear us. I tried to get the remote from him and he turned onto his back and held the remote in the air challenging me to take it from him.
         Trying not to stare at his exposed cock, I reached for the remote and he pulled me down on top of him and pressed me against his cock. I got loose and sure enough, he fell on top of me and pressed his hard cock against my ass through his opened fly and through my jeans. His hand was in my shirt trying to get at my tits. He put his hand between my legs and I pretended to try getting away from him but loved it at the same time. I instinctively opened my legs without resistance.
         “I told you I’m gonna get you next time, right?” he asked.
         Tommy undid the button on his pants, freed his hard cock, and continued humping my ass. I yelled for him to stop and momma yelled at us to quiet down.
         “Yea, shut up. You like me?” he whispered.
         “You’re stupid, get out of here!”
         He put the pillow over my head to stifle my screams and continued humping my ass, but faster. He loosened my pants button, struggled with my zipper, then pulled my pants down just below my ass and slid his hand down into my panties and fingered my pussy. I opened my legs wider, raised my left leg higher and savored the feeling of his cock pressed against my ass.
         Still on my ass, he grinded slower now and pushed through my panties, still fingering my pussy. Oh Jesus, it felt so good!
         His fingers expertly worked my pussy while he continued the slow grind on my ass. Tommy spoke very low into my ear, almost whispering, "I got you now, right? You stuck, you can't go no where. What you gonna do now? Keep talking smack and I’ll give it to you good. What you got to say now, huh?"
(indent)Slowly... around... up and in... around... and around... and around. Slowly... slowly... I ached to feel him inside me.
         Tommy removed his fingers and sucked them clean. He turned me over on my back but I really wanted to stay like we were because it felt terrific!
         I screamed like crazy for him to leave me alone. We got yelled at again to quiet down. I don’t know how it happened but before I knew it, my pants were down to my ankles and Tommy was pumping my pussy hard through my panties with his bare cock.
         “Open your legs, girl, stop playing!”
         One hand covered my mouth to stifle my screams and another squeezed my ass hard. I don’t know how or where he learned to do this because it was very different from anything we’d ever done in the sleeping bag. It was rough, frightening, but still felt incredibly good at the same time.
         He went on forever, tried to go deeper into me. He rocked me fast, slowed down making those semi-circles with his hips again like in the sleeping bag, and then he went faster again. Goddamn, how the hell did he learn to do this? It felt wonderful! I knew he, Duck and Matt had girlie magazines hidden in the back room but I didn’t know where he learned to move like that. What had he been doing those past ten months since the last time I saw him?
         I stopped screaming. He tried to put his cock through the sides of my panties but I moved around too much for him to get in.
         “You want it and you know it. Stay still or else,” he whispered in my ear.
         “I hate you! I hate you! Get off of me!”
         I lied and he knew I was lying because I stopped fighting him ten minutes ago. His hard cock found its way into my panties and rested against my pussy. He pumped along the side of my pussy, he never entered me. He kept pumping and pumping and pumping me, on and on and on, faster and harder! Again, my pussy pulsated and my hips bucked with his every thrust. He shot his cum on me and wet my panties. I knew what happened, but was confused at the same time.
         In a serious tone I never heard him use before, Tommy said, “The next time I come over here, you gonna get it good, girl, and I ain’t playing."
         Standing over me he stroked his wet cock right in front of my face, shameless. He looked at me with a look I never saw before. Suddenly I knew exactly what he meant! Was he serious? Would he? But we're cousins, just playing around. Who was this person standing before me now?
         "Don’t let me catch you here,” he warned me.
         “Yea right, you suck!” I shot back at him.          But this time he didn't crack a smile. We wiped ourselves off with my pillow case, put our pants back on and started playing again as though nothing happened.
         “Tommy, let’s go boy,” Aunt Carol called out from the living room.
         “Yea faggot, get out of here.”
         He punched me on my arm and I screamed out in anger and kicked him.
         “Say it again.”
         “Faggot.”
         This time he forcefully pushed me down onto the bed, yanked my panties completely off in one swoop and straddled me. What tha?? Tommy was like a monster out of control!
         How the hell did his cock get hard again so quickly? Tommy grabbed his cock and guided it to my pussy, his dick head touched my mound and at the very second he started to ram his fucking cock into my pussy, "Tommy, let's go boy, I have to work in the morning!" Aunt Carol yelled out.
         Tommy laid still on me, he let his cock rest at on my pussy and I felt his dick head move.
         “Next time I ain’t stopping,” he said into my ear, then rolled off of me.
         We both got dressed, he threw my pillow at me and ran out into the living room with me hot on his trail.
         We never had intercourse because there was never any penetration. Eventually we both grew up and moved on. Still today though, I look at Tommy with admiration but I’d never approach him with anything other than family love.
© Copyright 2006 Mia Saxon (UN: drod404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mia Saxon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/391962-Chapter-Two