*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/350930-Swinging-Grizzly-Neighbors
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#350930 added June 1, 2005 at 3:47pm
Restrictions: None
Swinging Grizzly Neighbors
I don't recall if I have mentioned my new neighbors in past entries or not...if so, sorry, deal with it! *Smile*

The way our house is set up the back of our house faces our neighbors back yard; however, the back of their house actually faces the park that is next to us. The park runs along side of our house and behind a few houses including theirs. We are the 2nd house from the corner and once you turn the corner the houses start facing the side street instead of being directly behind us. Hope that makes some sense. *Confused*

Anyway, as it has gotten warmer I started noticing a man in the back yard on occassions, but never while I was outside. Then one day Mark was outside and called for me while I was in the house. I looked out the back window and noticed this person in their back yard that was dressed in canvas navy pants, a camoflouge hooded jacket with the hood up, and brown manly type boots. When I found out that was the neighbors wife I decided at that point to call them the Grizzly Adam neighbors. Not to mention they have all these plastic, half broken animals sitting around their yard and put a piece of fence up against ours and held it with a brick instead of putting it in the group.

Okay, now that the name has been explained I can move on to the purpose of this entry. *Smile*

The other night Mark and I were sitting in the Florida room trying to finish rearranging it. We looked out the window and saw our grizzly neighbors with friends...one male and one female. Seemed normal enough. They were standing in the back yard for a few minutes as a group, then they split of in pairs. The grizzly male was with the new female and the grizzly female was with the new male.

Still seems normal, could be family, could be good friends, maybe they were involved in a conversation with one another, whatever. NOPE...not normal at all!! The grizzly female and new male walked to one side of the yard and he gave her a huge hug while the grizzly male and new female walked to the complete opposite side of the yard and got face to face to talk. Mind you it was not the slightest bit dark or loud outside.

Then the grizzly female and new male started walking back to the middle of the yard and he gave her another huge hug and big kiss on her head...twice.

Okay, I know everyone's family and friend relationships is different, but can any of you honestly say this would be considered normal behavior for a married couple and the mystery couple??

Oh what a fun summer I am in for! I just hope they keep their windows closed as the group gets their freak on!! *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/350930-Swinging-Grizzly-Neighbors