*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/268437
Rated: XGC · Book · Fantasy · #784968
A devout cleric made by vampires still serves god even at the choice of harming himself.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#268437 added December 4, 2003 at 3:28pm
Restrictions: None
Conversion
A man lies upon a stone slab in a tomb of a vampyress.

"The Lord shall be my shepherd.." prayers come from him.

[While I shall be your defiler. ] a female's voice sneered inside of his head. Looking at his captor, it was the vampyress he came to behead. Her nubile form was enclosed in a blood red tattered hooded cape. Long silver hair, covered part of her face.

[Now to begin.] she laughed. Doffing her cape, her nude female body was almost pearlescent in the firelight. His male eyes gazed unwanting across the body and spotted a ceremonial dagger in between her breasts. Her white flesh was so pale everywhere his ravenous eyes looked.

He shut his eyes and began to mutter a prayer yet again, "Our lord, thou art in heaven, hallow be thy name.." Hearing the sound of the knife leaving the scabbard, he hesitated. The cold steel he felt on his arm as it began to cut through the fabric of his robe. It came off him too easily. He felt cold moist air upon his torso. His captor pursed her lips and blew a small stream of air and he felt his body shiver. The robe was tugged away leaving him with his loincloth remaining.

"A virgin priest, my best catch and my best apprentice after I convert him." Crooning, she blew again making him shiver. A small gust of wind came in and they both felt the wind. He began to feel vulnerable to the point it feared him. Caressing him with her hands and fingers about his body, she crooned words of lust into his ear. She wanted to entice and enthrall him.. to break him.

[Now the breaking begins.] informing him with mirth in her 'mental' voice. Setting the knife down, he felt weight settle aboiut his thighs as two legs straddled him. His prayers stopped as his eyes opened to see her, straddling him.

"What are you doing?" he demanded, aware of his arousal.

[Raping you.] Hius blood chilled and face turned white as she leaned her nude godly form forward, to settle upon him. Waist to waist, chest to chest, teeth to neck. Pain flared upon his neck and he began to struggle.

[Calm ourself or the pain will increase.] she informed him, carressing his head trying to soothe him.

"God , why do you do this to this faithful mortal?" the priest whispered.

[God cannot hear the screams of mortal men. You are mine.]

The pain lessened and his heart bgan to race as he blood thinned. Coming into his eyesight again, her flesh was no longer alabaster but a light pink.. like real flesh. Down her chin and onto her right breast was a small trickle of blood. His blood.

[Delcious now, time for the best part. I can sate my other lusts.] Standing up upon the slab, she grabbed the loincloth and yanked. It was ripped from his body and she sat down upon him, drawing him deep inside of her. The lust was encomassing him, he felt so good. The sensation of ecstacy over rode his will to resist and made him crave for more, like an addiction. He wanted more. Wanting to feel man's primal urges : to procreate.

[Enjoy lust. Enjoy passion. And Enjoy me.] She began to chant as he went wild with carnal delight. His mind began to be assaulted with double the estacy. His will began to shatter.

<Concentrate.. remember your oath towards god.> he thought to himself.

[No. Enjoy your pleasure. Enjoy the touch of the femal body. Enjoy Sin.] she interrupted. His will faltered and she asserted hers.. and won. Sensations peaked. He moaned. Embracing her, he matched her thrust for thrust. More, he wanted, more. He was now am man. She leaned down to his neck and bit him again.

[This link will show ou how much I feel.] No pain but ragin estacty, lust, and endless hunger. His movement began to increase, his heartbeats as well, his blood lessened rapidly. Attacking his mind, she wrestled the last ounces of control from him by enticing him to bite back.

[Repay me the honor.] She rose from his neck to his sight again. Gesturing, the knife floated from the floor to her hand. On her left breast near her nipple, she sliced a cut, making herself bleed.

[Drink.] The priest opened his mouth and she rose off of him to place her nipple into his mouth. Suckling the nipple like a newborn, he drank the blood that ran down to it.

[You are my apprentice now unto forever.] Sated, he laid down and she laid ontop of him letting their juices mix and flowed as they healed. Laying her head upon his chest, she listened to his heart beat and his breathing. Slower and Slower they were.. then they stopped.

"Lightsider no longer. Darksider forever." Sunlight was in four hours. She still had much to do with his body before he woke up to his final day in the sun. Using the knife, she careved into the arch of each foot, palm of each hand, and the forehead.. a sigil.

"Five sigils, Firve fronts. Five Elvements." She began to think to hereslef. He will be the perfect assassin, the pinnacle of good corrupted, the Silent Blader's protege.

The Silent Blader was neutral demon of the deadliest kind. He could kill at a whim and no one eluded his quarry, no one. The sigils were of combinations of gods from all over the world. Hermes, god of speed, Ares, god of war, and sevceral grecian and Roman gods were scribed into these sigils as well.

Strength he could do without, she thought, discarding the ancient titans runes. Now for the one I created, she thought. Etching a bledding sigil into his chest to form the sign of a mobius she kissed the centr and began to hum a haunting melody.

Knowledge, she called for from the darkest parts of his brains.

Wisdom, she began to clear the clogged streets of his head.

Potential, Electricity rushed through her body into the mobius as she envisioned a mutlitude of locks opening and unlocking themselves.

She laughed at her new created. The protege of the Silent Blader. Her death was sealed and there was no escape from it.

She began to extract herself, still with dagger in hand, from her fallen pries. Bare cold feet met chilly bloodied floor. It coated the soles of her feet. Kneeling down to pick up her cape and to resheathe the dagger, she noticed the still form. Rising back to her full height, with a swirl she donned her cape, striding from the room.

"Sleep well, my executioner."





"Invalid Item

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#751356 by Not Available.

 Exodus To Sanity  (18+)
Virtual Reality gaming has rose to be a world wide past time.. but corruption happened.
#774589 by Stevs Black Rose

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#779577 by Not Available.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#779539 by Not Available.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#778679 by Not Available.


** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **



© Copyright 2003 Stevs Black Rose (UN: dstave at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stevs Black Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/268437