*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/235250-Today-Sucks
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#235250 added April 2, 2003 at 8:05pm
Restrictions: None
Today Sucks
Today sucks. Said it twice to make sure you got it. Nothing is going right.....

Work started out our Boss getting us all stressed because Al, the VP of the company, was coming. Nothing to stress over....really. We were fine. All ready to go, but David got us all nervous. Then Al got there, and rolled his sleeves up and jumped right in. No biggie what so ever. Then, I went on break late, which put me back just in time for Ashley to be leaving....so I was all alone. THEN a man came through the drive thru with nothing on from the waist down. Nothing. Could have been funny. But not today.

THEN, since I was all alone....we had to get a rush. We always do when I am alone. So, for 1 hour and 45 minutes it was non stop for me, and I had to do it all by myself. Literally. And I just couldn't take it anymore. I literally burst into tears. Thank God for Jackie who got there, another manager, and she closed me out and let me go. Thank you GOD!!!

I come home, hoping to relax and it doesn't go that way at all. Not even close. I tried....but the more I tried to relax, the more it sucked.

Now, I am sitting, waiting for my mom to call, but don't know what to say. If I cry, she will most likely think I need to go home. And I am, in 2 weeks, for one week. Then I come back. I don't want to make her worry....but don't want to lie to her either.


Emotions are totally out of wack!

~THE Bek

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/235250-Today-Sucks