*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/223013-Season7-part-5
by Dru
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #523871
Season 7 of Buffy the way I know it's not going to happen
#223013 added January 24, 2003 at 11:47pm
Restrictions: None
Season7 (part 5/?)
(A/N Ok things might get a little NC17 rated in here now. I'm going to attempt a sex scene)

Drusilla hummed as she ran water in the tub and looked under the sink at the dozens of bubble baths, bath oils, bath salts, and any other bath thing a girl could ever want.

"Vanilla? No. Green Tea? Mmm. No. Mint? No. Jasmin? Maybe." Pull the Jasmin out and to the side and keeps looking. "Chocolate? Ooh Yes! Perfect! Spike loves chocolate! Mmm Oh yes this will be just the thing."

Drusilla pours a few caps fulls of the bubble bath into the steamy, filling tub. She smiles as the air fills with the sweet sent.

Drusilla dips a hand in to test the water then turns the tap to a hotter setting.

Drusilla pulled out a bunch of candles and lit them putting them in candle holders around the room then turned out the lights. She quickly undressed and slipped into the tub purring as the almost scalding water covered her body.

"Spike! Can you come in here My Love? I need you." Drusilla called out to him.

Spike as was normal came as soon as she called. "Dru? Is something- err Luv. What's going on Pet?" He asked as he looked around the chocolate scented, candle lit room.

"Well Love we haven't gotten to spend almost anytime together since we had the girls. So Miss Edith told me we should have some alone time." Drusilla smiled up at him as she gently ran a hand down her neck and under the water.

Spike's eyes traveled after her hand and putting his vampire speed to good use quickly was undressed and sliding into the water with Dru.

Drusilla reached out and pulled him close wrapping her arms around him and kissing him hard.

Spike growled softly at the feel of her soft, wet warm from the water skin all over his body. He pulled her closer gently kissing her and feeling the love he had for her even more then he had in the past.

Drusilla smiled when Spike yelped started when her hand wrapped around him and squeezed.

Spike growled and kissed her harder his vampire face coming out and his fangs drawing blood from her lip.

Drusilla giggled softly and slowly sucked on his fangs and she squeezed and rubbed at Spike's hard @#%$.

Spike groaned in pleasure and ran his nails down Drusilla back making her squeal happily.

Drusilla sucked on his tongue exploring his mouth like she'd done a million times before.

Spike moaned as she kisses him and squeezed with one hand while the other one was running though his hair.

*shocked gasp* I finished the sec scene! OMG! I can't believe it! Well here it is! Enjoy!

"Oh Dru. I love you, Pet." He growled softly.

"I love you too my sweet Spike." Drusilla cooed at him.

Spike ran his fingers though her hair and kissing her.

Drusilla arched into his touch as she slowly raised her body before lowering her self on to his @#%$ moaning in pleasure.

"Oh Dru! Oh yes!" Spike moaned as she slowly moved up and down squeezing him with strong vampire mussels.

"Spike the moon smiles down on us and sings in happiness." Drusilla whispered into his ear as she started to move faster bringing both of them more pleasure.

Spike growled softly and licked her neck. "Can I?"

"Yes! Oh gods yes!" Drusilla gasped.

Spike vamped out and gently sunk his fangs into her soft neck.

Drusilla moaned in pleasure running her nails down his back and throwing her head back giving him more room to bite her as they both climax.

Spike pulled his fangs out gently licking at the already healing holes. "Mmm Dru Luv you taste so good." He purred into her ear.

Drusilla giggled and licked his bottom lip tasting her own blood then stood up grabbing a towel off the rack. "Come on Dear. Don't want to spend all night in the tub now do we?" She started to blow out the candles then walked out into the bed room dropping her towel as she walked across the room.

Spike came out of the bath room with a towel hanging low on his hips and found Drusilla staring out the window at the moon. "Dru? Luv? Anything wrong? Or is the moon just being chatty?"

Drusilla turned and looked at him. "The moon calls to me Spike. She wants me to dance naked in her light while she sings songs of daisy's."

Spike opened his mouth to answer then stop and took a deep unneeded breath. "Ok Luv. Want to go out side and play? We will." He grabbed her arm and started for the door.

Drusilla squealed happily and bounced distracting Spike causing him to walk into the door.

Spike rubbed his forehead and shook his head as he opened the door and pulled her out into the hall. She hummed happily as they walked though the house to the back yard where they walk out into the bright moon light.

Drusilla closed her eyes and threw out her arms as she spun out into the moon lit yard the grass soft under her bare feet..

Spike smiled at the joy Drusilla got just from being out side under the moon as he leaned on the wall of the house.

"Oooh! The moon sings so sweetly! And the fairies laugh at her songs while the flowers sulk!"

Spike spent the next few minutes trying to work that to see if she was just babbling or having visions.

Drusilla stopped spinning and walked over to the small patch of herbs and flower and knelt down and seemed to be talking quietly to them.

Spike watched Drusilla neal next to the plant having a conversation with them and shook his head. he loved Drusilla more then his own un-life but he'd never understand how she could talk to plant and dead animals.

"Dru Luv I'm going into the house to get a snack from the cellar. Do you want someone to eat?"

Drusilla glanced over her shoulder at him and shock her head before turning back to the flowers.

Spike went into the house leave Dru with her 'friends'.




Little did Spike know Dru's 'friends' were real. Drusilla sat on the ground talking to the tiny glowing faeries.

"You know My Dear Boy doesn't believe your real. He thinks your all in my head. But I suppose he's right to think so." She leaned in close and whispered. "I see and hear many things that are not real. But sometimes they are. Like you!"

The faeries giggled at her and danced around the herbs and flowers enjoying the beautiful night as much as Drusilla was.

Drusilla sighed softly and turned her face up closing her eyes and feeling the moon light on her pale face like humans felt the sun.

"I wish others could see like I do. So they would know how beautiful the world is. It's lonely to be the only one to see all this." She said softly as she waved a hand gesturing to the plants, faeries, other magical creatures and the moon.

A pixie named Isabel landed on a tall blossom next to Drusilla and smiled at her "Your special. Your not like the others. So few people over child hood can see us. They stop believing in us and all the magic in the world. But a few gifted people like you still believe. Still see how magical and wonderful the world is."

Drusilla smiled happily at the fairy. "Oh thats such a wonderful thought! I'm gifted...not cursed." She laughed softly. "Thats a much better way to think of it..." She stared up at the moon listening to the music only she could hear.

(A/N yes I went for a twist! Drusilla's not really as crazy as everyone thinks! Ok I really just though it'd be nice for at least one thing to be real not just things she sees.)

© Copyright 2003 Dru (UN: drusilla18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/223013-Season7-part-5