*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/207394-Season-7--part-4
by Dru
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #523871
Season 7 of Buffy the way I know it's not going to happen
#207394 added November 20, 2002 at 11:56pm
Restrictions: None
Season 7 (part 4/?)
Starting where I left off here's the next part.



Buffy dropped into her chair and pouted. "If I ever get my hands onto Drusilla I'll rip her to little tiny bits for doing this to me!"

Neither Anya or Xander says anything.




The Mall

Willow, Dawn and Drusilla walked around holding up dresses to themselves and asking each other how they looked.

"How about this one? Do you think it's my color?" Dawn asked holding up a dark purple knee length dress.

"Oooh thats great! It makes the stars around you sing! Mmm it makes my head buzz." Drusilla closed her eyes and swayed.

Dawn raised an eyebrow. "Wow. This is one hell of a dress to get that kinda reaction from Dru."

"Oooh it's just perfect! We must get it! Then we'll all dress up and have a tea party!" Drusilla declared.

"Sounds cool. Hmm, " holds up a dark red shirk and a black shirt. "which one looks better? Ooh or maybe green? How about blue? Oh shopping can just be so hard!" Willow stares at the rack of shirts trying to pick one to mach her new black skirt and thigh high boots.

"Mmm why don't you just get all of them? It's not we're paying or anything..." Dawn muttered holding a blood red and black colored dress up to Drusilla.

"Huh. your right!" Willow tosses all the shirts into her cart and starts looking at the perfumes.

Drusilla smiles and puts the dress Dawn is holding into the cart then tilts her head like she listening to something. "Oooh! The slayer is trying to take my Spike and my daughters from me! Oh! But it's not working! She can't do it! No one has the power to take you from me again!"

Dawn blink still not completely used to Drusilla's visions. "So Buffy was trying to curse us or something?"

Drusilla nodded still staring into space.

"Should we go home to tell Spike?" Willow asked as she stuffed bottles of different scented perfumes into her pockets and bags.

"Yes. We must warn Spike of the Slayer's plans. Spike needs to speed up your training. We need to be ready if she finds someway to hurt us." Drusilla said as she started pushing the check out counter and stuffing bags with everything in her cart.

Willow and Dawn do the same thing.




Home

"Spike! Spike! Drusilla had a vision! Buffy's plotting ways to try to take us away! She says we need to train more!" Dawn yelled as she was barely though the door.

Spike stood up and walked over to where Drusilla, Dawn, and Willow we're walking in almost buried with how many bag they had. "We knew Buffy would be planing to try and get us back. Theres no need to worry. But I'll still start training the girls more. So did you girls have fun?"

"Oh yes! We had tons of fun. We got dresses, shirts, skirts, shoes, boots, perfumes, lotions, make up. Everything a girl could want!" Willow babbled happily as she dropped her bad to the floor.

Spike eyed up the huge pile of bags the was getting bigger as Dawn and Drusilla but down their bags too.

"So did you leave anything in the store at all?" Spike asked?

"Oh yeah. There were like tons of stuff left. I think so at least..." Dawn muttered as she dug though one of her bags.

"Uh-huh. Ok so why don't you get all of this into your rooms then we can get to the training." Spike said as he started to grab Drusilla's bags and head for their room.




Drusilla dug through one of the bags and pulled out a very small dress. "Spike? Do you like it?"

"Huh? Oh! Well yes. It's great. Perfect! The best dress you've ever gotten. But Luv don't you normally lean to Victorian type dresses?"

"Yes. But this one caught my eye. And a girl must keep up with the trends.." Drusilla said smiling.

Spike just keep nodding and blinking still in shock somewhat from Drusilla's suddenly wanting to wear modern clothes.

Drusilla smiled and picking up a few things from her dresser walked into the bathroom and closed to door.

Spike shook him self out of the daze as he heard the water in the bathtub come on.

© Copyright 2002 Dru (UN: drusilla18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/207394-Season-7--part-4