*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/169549-Here-we-go-AGAINround-and-round-we-go
by Seaoh
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #431565
L.I.F.E. L-ove I-ndividuality F-or E-ver, hehe :)
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#169549 added May 26, 2002 at 11:46pm
Restrictions: None
Here we go AGAIN....round and round we go
Sunday-May 26,2002

Well...here we go again...back to the daily entries and the brain busting entry titles. oh the good old days, hehe :). I'm going to start with the Statuses.

Status:
H.w.:
crapload as usual
Friends:
No fights
Boyfriend:
None
Prospects:
1 but I think its infatuation with
his looks
Life:
(scale from 1 to 10 1=boring 10=Woah)5
becuz of pool party yesterday
Day:
Pretty good

Ok, all done with the status check. :) Today as been such a nice day, me and Kiry talked on the IM Console and then when it got dark or and hour before I just started getting all these emails. The whole day I've been reading and rating and talking to my stories buddies. Its been a good day :).
Last Tuesday I became a Preferred Author and let me tell you it still makes me smile when I see that little yellow case next to me name. *smile :) I was soooo happy and surprised. All my Stories friends are Preferred (i just noticed that a couple oh weeks ago) and its like all of a sudden I have joined them. :) Well anywho, yesterday I went AM's pool party being the little ditz that I am I didnt read the whole invitation and I didnt know it was a birthday pool party. Duh, Poetessa!!!! Well anyways I couldn't go in the water because the painters came early this month. I think it was very considerate for them to come early so I wouldn't have to deal with them on prom. YAY! Anyways back to the pool party. Eventhough I couldn't go in I still got wet, boys will be boys u know, they kept on jumping and lets just say these boys are in no way little well maybe in one way but I wouldn't know and truly dont want to know. *smirk and shakes head. Atleast I got to show off my new bikin top, its yellow (never thought yellow would look good on me) with a palm tree and some flowers on one side and some really nice small red flowers on the other, and my ultra short and low rise shorts :) THey are soooo cute!!!!!
Anywho, do u know that out of like 20 guys there was only um 4 and then 5 girls at the part. I was surprised, I'm use to more girls then guys. This guy thats a prospect was there. But like I said in the status he is only a prospect and I think I only like him because of my infatuation with his looks. And I wouldn't want a relationship like that. I dont even know him, dont know what he wants to be when he grows up, what his interests are, what his dreams are, NOTHING. And maybe if I did get to know him it would turn out that we have nothing in common and that is a certain end to a relationship, atleast in my book it is. Well, at the party he was lying down on the bench thing and I was dancing with the birthday boy to this bachatta song (there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ON and plus I like dancing to bachatta *surprise. my father would be proud if he knew. NO he is not dead.) and then i went over to him and told him come dance and he stood up and danced with me. Of course he didnt know how to dance bachatta so I just told him to follow me and DAMN did his cologne smell goood, throught out my day today if I breathed in deep enough I could almost catch the smell again *reminiscing smile :) *sniff sniff lol :). After we danced I noticed that since my shorts arent tight on me, thats a good thing, u could kinda see my panties GOOD ONE, huh? But it was still cool. :) Poor JB, she had to hear me rambling on and on about him in the car on the way to her house at about 11nish. My mom picked me up from her house. BUt all in all I think its just infatuation with his looks and desperation on my part. When I'm around him I dont get that jittery stomach feeling and I think that means that I dont truly like him. Oh I dont KNOW!!!!! All this lovey dovey stuff! *sigh. I was suppose to finsih all my h.w. today and guess what? all I have done is edit my heroin paper. *sigh all this h.w. and no rest. To add to this my legs are hurting as if I was working out yesterday, and I did nothing of the sort. my mom said it was the platforms/heels I was wearing. Damn it hurts! Maybe I should wear them more often hehe. Well gotta fly!!!! Mom's printer isn't wroking and thats not good cuz i wanted to use her printer, she acutally has black ink and I only have color. :) Gotta go see whats up!!!! And finish all that damn H.W.
Lovies,
Poetessa


© Copyright 2002 Seaoh (UN: poetessa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seaoh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/169549-Here-we-go-AGAINround-and-round-we-go