*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
3
4
5
11
12
15
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1078557-All-Together-What-Ifs-Page-Two
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #2327724
A Place for My Creations
#1078557 added October 18, 2024 at 11:24pm
Restrictions: None
All Together "What If's" Page Two
What If's Page two



Plot: What If (Police Detective Specific}



1. What if: Kelly is a Special Agent and works for the FBI in the BAU (Behavioral Analysis Unit). (?) Due to the nature of the past murders and the current information, she is sent undercover, to assist the investigator unknown to him. She was sent in 2022 to investigate the father’s murder - came up with a dead end and is now being sent back to investigate rumors of the diamond resurfacing through an anonymous tip. Police Detective for SFPD.

1a. Lisa assumes the identity of a dead detective, Kelly Banks. With the help of Sheryl-Ray, Martin, and Danny. Friends of Sheryl-Ray supply her with an ss card, Dl, birth certificate, and ID to support her new identity. Martin calls a friend and gets a moonbump and they dress her up as a 6 month pregnant woman.
1b. Danny and Martin drive Lisa's Mustang up to the Rimrocks and run it off the cliff above the Yellowstone River, crashing it into the rocks below. figuring it will take a couple of days for the authorities to figure out there isn't a body to be found or assume it was carried down the river.
1c. Martin, Shery-Ray, and Dannie figure they are going to have to hide her for about a month
1d. They buy her a one-way ticket to Half Moon Bay, CA.
1e. No news ever surfaced about about Jayden.
1f. Charlie T. found him and the family nursed, vowing to take care of family matters themselves.

2. What if Kelly is whining about having to go? Whining about not having a boyfriend, not having a vacation in over a year, wanting a child, etc...— Boss orders her to go.

3. The case is a cold case dubbed the Khiloi Murder case when Sinclair and Amanda were killed in a boat explosion.

4. Kelly is sent in undercover as a housekeeper, set up in Khiloi Village (Ocean Beach), and opens a self-defense class held in her small beach apartment 2 days a week to find out who likes to talk, who she can trust, and stay in shape. She is still fighting demons of her own and spends three days/week looking after granny, cooking, and cleaning which puts her there seven days/week. She also takes a night job working at the Trouble Pit Bar and Grill on Khiloi Beach. All this to try and get info.

5. Kelly works for the FBI Assumes identity of dead Detective, Kelly Bass.

6. the 2022 murder case of Sinclair and Amanda is what sparks the rumors of the Diamond and attracts the FBI.

7. In the past the mansion was broke into twice, the basement and the attic ransacked, diamond never found. It was in the Old Water Well. After the first break-in it was moved to the Hidden Blue Room.

8. Kelly is also a fiction crime writer. Likes to use real life scenarios for inspiration. Author of Murder Come Sundown. She is currently working on one in which an abusive wife stabs her husband to escape.

9. Kelly discovers Sarti's Cove. The bootlegging of diamonds, liquor, money, drugs, and girls are all connected to Charlie T. and Jayden.

10. The deputy gets to close to Sarti's Cove, gets caught, Charlie T. orders him killed. Body taken and dumped so it would wash up on Khiloi Beach as a warning.

11. Kelly caught and set up to be sold into prostitution. Buyer Agard Baitaille

12. Deputy and Michael Banks were old school friends. They attended high school together, best friends then, played on the football team together.

13. Michael's grandfather was a gun collector. Guns on display in the wine room.
Like • Comment



© Copyright 2024 Chrys O'Shea (UN: kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrys O'Shea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1078557-All-Together-What-Ifs-Page-Two