*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1078292-Oct-11---Character-Antagonist-Profile
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Mystery · #2327837
Fictional story
#1078292 added October 14, 2024 at 6:12pm
Restrictions: None
Oct. 11: - Character: Antagonist Profile
Oct. 11: - Character: Antagonist Profile ▼
Draft a profile of the antagonist(s) you identified in the "Premise" assignment. If your antagonist is a situation rather than a person, choose another minor (but significant) character to profile.

Further clarification:
*Bullet* Newsletter Article: "When The Bad Guy Isn't a Person"
*Bullet* "ANTAGONIST (Re: A LOT of confusing things)"

-------------------------------------------------------
name: Jon Riot

Jon killed Ricard and Ann to steal their place on the throne. He took over the kingdom, raised taxes, endorsed slavery, and had a dark spell cast upon the land. He was a cousin to Richard through his mother's side of the family.

Jon began practicing dark magic as a teenager and has a wizard as a right-hand man and adviser to the kingdom of Nevum. The wizard is believed to be the most powerful in the world.

Jon has held a grudge against Richard since childhood. Richard had always been better than him at everything and on top of it, he bullied him and rubbed it in constantly. He resented, even hated him for it. So, when he saw an opportunity to steal the throne away from Richard and wipe him and his from the face of the earth, he jumped on it.

a signature image created for Marvelous Friend
© Copyright 2024 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1078292-Oct-11---Character-Antagonist-Profile