*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
3
4
5
11
12
15
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1078036-What-ifs---Kelly
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #2327724
A Place for My Creations
#1078036 added October 10, 2024 at 8:27am
Restrictions: None
What-if's - Kelly
What-if's
As
Kelly Bass
and
Lisa Hinkley


What if:

1. Lisa/Kelly is an Investigative Reporter and a successful author with a book published Murder Come Sundown, and working on her second book and a children's story.
2. Lisa/Kelly is late getting home from work and stops and buys some KFC, Jayden's favorite.
3. Jayden attacks her and she stabs him.
4. Kelly/Lisa runs to her close friends, Sheryl-Ray, Danny and Martin at the Pica-Paus Gay Club.
5. She has known Martin ever since she was 7 and he was 9. He lived next door to her Aunt Jessica.
6. He came out of the closet when she was 15 and he was 17.
7. Sheryl-Ray, Dannie, and Martin grab her from outside in the rain, soaked, and bring her inside and change her into dry clothes.
8. Lisa/Kelly is still in shock and can't speak, the 3 notice her bloody clothes.
8a. Kelly finally mutters..."I...I...Kill...I killed him."
9.Sheryl-Ray tells Danny to go to the house and check it out.
10. Danny leaves and checks out the house
11. Here, describe the eeriness of the dark house - weather has turned to storm- lighting etc. Dannie finds no body, just blood.
12. Dannie goes back and reports this.
13. Martin says he is either in the morgue or the hospital.
14.The diamond is found in the blue room, by Kelly.
15. Charlie T knows Kelly has the diamond.
16. Kelly is a successful author working on her second novel. First is Murder Come Sundown." She is a crime fiction writer who likes to use real-life scenarios
for inspiration.
17. She is an abused wife, who has been in an abusive relationship for the past 3 years.
18. She is afraid to leave because she knows that he will track her down and kill her.
19. Her husband, Jayden (age 32) is a Deputy of Lockwood Montana. He spent 10 years in the Army, the last 8 he was a Delta Operator in the Delta Force Unit. He was last deployed to Syria in October of 2019. He enlisted at the age of 17 with his father's blessing. He was honorably discharged in 2021.
20. Kelly is an investigative reporter for the Billings Gazette. She met Jayden while investigating a local murder case in 2022 and married in 2023.
21. Sheryl-Ray tells Dannie and Martin to take her mustang up to Sacrifice cliff and run it off into the rocks below and The Yellowstone River."
22. Sheryl-Ray contacts Jacko, one of the members of "the Club," and explains the situation. Jacko asks for 3 days and he'll have SS#, DL, ID, Birth Certificate.
23. No license is required for Investigative Reporters. Be prepared for background checks.
24. Jacko checks obituaries and finds a detective that was killed 15 years ago - Kelly Bass.
25. Lisa/Kelly assumes the identity of the dead detective, Kelly Bass. With the help of Sheryl-Ray, Martin, and Danny. Friends of Sheryl-Ray supply her with an ss card, Dl, birth certificate, and ID to support her new identity. Martin calls a friend and gets a moonbump and they dress her up as a 6 month pregnant woman.
26. Danny and Martin drive Lisa's Mustang up to the Rimrocks and run it off the cliff above the Yellowstone River, crashing it into the rocks below. figuring it will take a couple of days for the authorities to figure out there isn't a body to be found or assume it was carried down the river.
27. Martin, Shery-Ray, and Dannie figure they are going to have to hide her for about 1-2 wks.
28. They buy her a one-way ticket to Half Moon Bay, CA.
29. No news ever surfaced about about Jayden.
1f. Charlie T. found him and the family nursed, vowing to take care of family matters themselves.

© Copyright 2024 Chrys O'Shea (UN: kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrys O'Shea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1078036-What-ifs---Kelly