*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
3
4
5
11
12
15
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077965-Assignment--9-Character-Dramatis-Personae
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #2327724
A Place for My Creations
#1077965 added October 8, 2024 at 6:46pm
Restrictions: None
Assignment # 9 Character: Dramatis Personae
Character: Dramatas Personae


Characters of Seagate


female Character
Kelly Ann Bass:


1. Protagonist:
*BulletB*Name: Kelly Ann Bass
*BulletB*Age: 29
*BulletB*Occupation: Investigative Journalist/Author
*BulletB*Relation to the main character: Self
*BulletB*Brief Profile: Kelly was born in Helena, Montana May 10, 1995, to Brad and Beverly Hinkley. Both her parents worked in the medical field and were employed by Doctors Without Borders. Her parents were killed in a plane crash on their way home from Somalia in 2003. Kelly was seven and she was then sent to Billings, Montana to live with her Aunt Jessica. In Montana, Kelly was known as Lisa Marie Hinkley.
         Kelly/Lisa graduated from College in June of 2016. She holds a Masters in Journalism. She was employed by the Billings Gazette in August 2016. November 2019 Kelly/Lisa had the opportunity to cover The Dresden Castle Robbery. While investigating that case she met and married Jayden Teasdale. He was still engaged as a Delta Operator with the U.S. Army. They were married when he returned from his deployment to Syria on December 30, 2019.
         Kelly is an extrovert, well-liked, funny and witty. She has a pleasure-seeking and social temperament. She has two favorite passions, motorcycle riding and writing. She is the author of a crime fiction novel, Murder Come Sundown." She also holds a brown belt in Kava Magna.


Seagate Character
Michael Eugene Banks


*BulletB*Role: Love Interest/Protagonist
*BulletB*Name: Michael Eugene Banks
*BulletB*Age: 36
*BulletB*Occupation: Airplane Pilot
*BulletB*Relation to MC: Love interest
*BulletB*Brief Profile: Michael 36, was born on April 4, 1988, to Sinclair and Oliva Banks. He served in the US Air Force from 2006 until 2019. He served as a Field-grade commander for 6 years and was given an honorable discharge with the rank of Lieutenant Colonel for personal reasons. His mother died of cirrhosis of the liver on March 15, 2019.
          Michael attended catholic school, St Catherine of Siena, grades k - 12. Following graduation in 2006, he enlisted in the Air Force. After his discharge, he attended Stanford University, majoring in Aeronautics and Astronautics. He graduated on June 15, 2022. His father was murdered along with his wife on March 19, 2022, in a small motorboat explosion. He married Amanda on July 15, 2020.
         In January 2021, Michael felt his world fell apart. He learned of the romantic, so to speak, relationship between Amanda and his father. They divorced and Amanda stayed on at the house until her death. Michael was arrested and charged with their murders, but released due to lack of evidence. However, rumors and attitudes fly high, Michael lost his job and he took a job flying for Air France. He lived there for two years until his sister called him home. His grandmother had been injured. The night before he leaves, he is contacted by Serge Bataille, the head of the French Cartel regarding the Charelle Diamond.



Seagate Character
Martin Corrierano


*BulletB*Role:
*BulletB*Name:
*BulletB*Age:
*BulletB*Occupation:
*BulletB*Relationship to MC
*BulletB*Brief Profile:


Seagate Character
Jayden Teasdale


*BulletB*Role:
*BulletB*Name:
*BulletB*Age:
*BulletB*Occupation:
*BulletB*Relationship to Mc:
*BulletB*Brief Profile:


Seagate Character
Charlie T Teasdale


*BulletB*Role: Antagonist
*BulletB*Name: Charlie T (Charlene Tallulah Teasdale)
*BulletB*Age: 30
*BulletB*Occupation: Private Investigator -Individual Contractor
*BulletB*Relationship to MC - Sister-in Law
*BulletB*Brief Profile: Charlie is complicate character. She was born May 5, 1994 to



© Copyright 2024 Chrys O'Shea (UN: kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrys O'Shea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077965-Assignment--9-Character-Dramatis-Personae