*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073306-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-the-movies---Kalki-2898-AD
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1073306 added July 7, 2024 at 12:37am
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies! - Kalki 2898 A.D.
It was Monday, June 24th, 2024, and you and your wife are going to a BBQ restaurant to stuff your fat faces with BBQ again!


As you stuff your fat face, your wife would ask if you had said anything inappropriate in front of the kids lately. You tell her no, not paying any mind into it, until she tells you that she got a call from her grandmother this morning! Apparently, whenever you have a cussing fit after losing a match or two on Fortnite, your kids upstairs would be picking up these words and soaking them in like sponges! You tell your wife it isn't a big deal as you take another bite into your BBQ burger...

The rest of the week would go smoothly until Thursday, June 27th, 2024, and your family is blowing up Facebook again! Apparently, Ross is talking about going to see yet, another dumb Indian film!


Are you fucking kidding? Does he not realize that if he was to go back to that International Movie Theater, he would be bringing back vile diseases?!? Such as the ONES THAT WERE CAPABLE OF FORCING ONE OF HIS AUNTS TO BE IN A HOSPITAL SINCE LAST OCTOBER! SHE IS PRETTY MUCH A VEGETABLE BECAUSE OF THOSE DAMN DISEASES!!!

Enraged with Ross's announcement, You, along with the rest of your siblings, would blow quite a bit of steam on Facebook over it before going to bed that night!

On the Morning on Friday, June 28th, 2024, and you have just gotten some horrible news from your mother! One of your brother's wives was going to confront him at his house with her daughter in tow over last night's uproar. However, because of her speed, she was quickly pulled over by the police! While waiting for the cop to approach her car, she comes up with an idea to spew some bullshit, claiming that her daughter is super sick and if she doesn't eat soon, she may pass out and die! Unfortunately for her, the cops could see through her lies...
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


Furious over this, your brother would confront the cops on a motorcycle he borrowed from somebody. However, once again, he would get stopped by the cops due to his wreck-less behavior! Instead of complying, he would try to swing at the cops...which would end badly for him...


Furious with the news, you would agree to drive your Mom and a couple of your cousins to the International Movie Theater to confront the bastard!

As you arrive in the parking lot, you would pull out your camera and started recording everything!


Your mother was surprised at how much incense they were using to try to mask out the stench! They were using so much that they almost triggered her Asthma! And as per usual, the security guards would frisk your group down and give you lip about trying to smuggle a camera into the theater! Your family would then have trouble ordering food because, again, the people at the concession stand barely speak English...how the Hell Ross is able to order here is beyond your wildest guess...
Your mother was then appalled at how torn up the floors and hallways were! And as soon as you go into a showroom, your group nearly gagged and vomited after picking up an intense smell of shit! Just as your group was sitting down to enjoy the show, Ross's group would come in, spot you all, and had you all kicked out for taping pictures and videos of everything! You and your cousin would use childish insults against the group, such as "dorks" and "losers"! As you drive back home, your mother would post her appalling story onto Facebook to share with the whole family!


After you drop off your family and got home, you would check in on your brother's Twitter and, sure enough, he is complaining up a storm about how you made the International Movie Theater look real bad and you should be expecting legal repercussions!

You would roll your eyes at this as you go back to gaming on some Fortnite!
Miss Piggy playing some Fortnite!
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1073306-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-the-movies---Kalki-2898-AD