*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071997-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-the-movies---Gangs-of-Godavari
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1071997 added June 4, 2024 at 2:48am
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies! - Gangs of Godavari
It was Monday, May 27th, 2024, and you have left jail and are fuming quite a bit! you are so mad about having to spend a weekend in jail so much that you went by a Best Buy and got yourself a brand new VR-2 for the Playstation 5!
Piggy with the new VR-2 for the Playstation 5!

After you bring it into the house and start to unbox it, your wife would angrily kick the door open with fury!
"I KNOW YOU DIDN'T JUST BLOW $500 ON THAT DAMN THING!!!"
"OK Honey, listen, I bought this thing because I had a rough stay in the jailhouse and I wanted something to play with to help get me over the horrors of such a nasty place and..."
"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING RIGHT GODDAMN NOW, IF WE LOSE ELECTRICITY OR SOMETHING, I'M SO FILING A DIVORCE ON YOUR FAT FUCKING ASS!!!"

However, after you hook it up to the PS5 and set up the games for it, your wife would be quick to get on it and started to play around with it! Unfortunately, you have left the kids' room unlocked, and your son came downstairs to see what all the ruckus is about! He would try to grab for the headset on your wife's head, but you tell him that no, he can't play with it! He would try again and you tell him no! Eventually, he started to get quite a bit of a temper and threatened to pull the wires out from the PS5 as well as the power cords from the power outlet! At this point you snap, picked up your son, and hauled him to his room! After you hauled him off to his room, he would scream bloody murder as you put him in his bed!
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


As you close the door and lock it tight while your son continues to scream his head off, you start to think to yourself on why you didn't think about slipping on a Trojan on the night you banged your wife! Or better yet, got his ass aborted before he was born! Or at the very least hope to set him up for adoption if he and his sister get too out of hand...

On Tuesday, May 28th, 2024, you were in the mood for some tacos, but you didn't want to go to Taco Bell and deal with some asshole teenager at the drive-thru again, nor did you want to deal with those border hoppers with an aggressive attitude at the restaurant, so you decided to make a grocery list for the supplies! As you finish up the list, you would get hit with a reminder that the last time you and your family went to the grocery store, some random pricks would yell at you and fling insults at you, such as "Fat Ass" and "The Blob!" Not wanting to put up with such monsters again, you decided to pay a little extra money to have them delivered instead...
Piggy getting groceries delivered to his home due to him being lazy!

However, after bringing in the groceries, you would get so worn out! You think that it's totally not because you are an out of shape blob, it's because you are on some new medicine...for your hemorrhoids...
You don't know where it came from or how it happened, but you have hemorrhoids and it is quite painful! When you talked to your doctor about it, you mentioned that at times you struggled to get it out while on the toilet...


Even though this medicine is primarily you shoving something up your bloated ass, and none of the side effects included drowsiness and irritability, you still think it's logical to blame it for having low energy! As you start to get ready for an afternoon nap, your wife would run up to you and begs you to please cook for her and the kids as they are starving! You tell her to just wait until you are done with your nap! 2 hours have passed and you are still far away in Dreamland and your wife was getting Hangry! She would then proceeded to cook herself and her kids some tacos! Several hours later, you would wake up to the smell of tacos coming from the kitchen and you immediately begin to feel your blood boil...


Your wife, furious with your outburst, would demand that you march outside into the yard and clean up the mess! However, cleaning up was the LAST THING on your mind...


You and your wife would proceed to get into an argument that would last LONG into the night! Eventually, your wife would lose her patience and kicks you out of the bedroom!


For the next few days, you and your wife would get into one argument after another over this incident!
On Friday, May 31st, 2024, you would get some shocking news from your family on Facebook! Ross is planning to see yet, another dumb Indian movie!!!


Are you fucking kidding?!?
ARE
YOU
FUCKING
KIDDING
ME?!?


Last time he went to see a dumb Indian movie, your sister got into a vicious fight and got banged up for weeks over that bullshit! You sat there in your office fuming for a bit until you came across a nasty idea...YOU WERE GOING TO BLACKMAIL HIS SORRY ASS!!!

You would go to his roommate's Patreon page where he has done pornographic artwork with furries, vore, and whatnot, paid some money for access, downloaded the images and started sending threats to Ross VIA e-mail! You told him that if he didn't cancel his trip to the International Movie Theater, you were going to make some posts on your Twitter, embarrass Ross and his roommate, and make Ross feel horrible about it! Of course, Ross didn't buy it and told you to go fuck yourself! Furious with his response, you decided to go through with your threat and posted a couple of pornographic artwork on your Twitter feed for the whole world to see! Shockingly, Ross didn't get fazed by it and still made plans to go see the dumb movie! You would then angrily yell at the computer screen before you yourself decided to make plans to confront Ross at the International Movie Theater yourself and teach this prick a lesson!

However, on Saturday, June 1st, 2024, you would get a phone call from the jailhouse again. You would be confused at first, but after you pick up the phone, you would find out that your wife got arrested again! Apparently, while she and her kids were out doing errands, she decided to down some "White Claw" beer while behind the wheel of her SUV! After nearly hitting a few cars, police would be quick to pull her over!
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


Are you fucking kidding? HOW DARE THEY ARREST YOUR WIFE IN FRONT OF THE KIDS TERRORIZING THEM!!! YOU WERE GOING TO MAKE THOSE PIGS PAY!!!
You would down some "White Claw" beer yourself and would hop into your car and rush on over to where your wife is pulled over!
However, after speeding past a few cop cars, they would pull you over and tackle you like you just tried to kill somebody!!!


As your drunk, bloated ass gets hauled off to jail again, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071997-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-the-movies---Gangs-of-Godavari