*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007366-Newsroom-Update
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#1007366 added March 31, 2021 at 1:15am
Restrictions: None
Newsroom Update!
  

As you could tell by my post yesterday that..., I'M BACK !!!

My doctor was the one who ended up giving me the correct medicine, and at that, it was a guessing game after all the tests that they ran on me at the ER. I'm telling you I'm so discouraged to go to the ER in my town.

Here are all the tests they ran: heart attack, stroke, cancer, covid, pneumonia, blood clots in my heart, lungs, and brain. They all come back negative, AWESOME news! Here's what they didn't do, listen to my heart or lungs with a stethoscope. But, most importantly, they didn't listen to me. My oxygen was at 88%. My doctor had me rushed to the ER 20 miles away. By the time I got there and back into the room, my rate went back up. I repeatedly told them that I only have the issue when I exerted myself, getting up, walking around, taking Fable out to potty, checking the mail, fixing food, etc. They told me that they would have me get up and walk around the nurse's station to witness what was going on if the covid test comes back negative. Never happened! Very disappointed in my care that night.

At least my doctor listened to my heart and lungs. She decided that we would try a few medications to see if it was an upper respiratory infection, although my lungs were clear on the test ran at the ER, and she said they sounded good. We figured it was due to all the pollen floating around in the air. Now, I have to wear a mask at all times when outdoors or out shopping and running errands. LegendaryMask❤️ rides again... *Rolling*

The most important thing right now is that I finally got the care I needed, and I am on the road to recovery, just in time to have to move. My current landlord just sold the home that I live in right now last week, along with five others. Now, I will be upping my move to Arkansas 4 months earlier than planned. At least I'm well enough to pack and get things ready for it now.

I'm ready to rock and roll again on WdC!!! I have so many things planned for April it ain't funny. If you haven't notice that I'm showing up in "Anniversary Reviews I missed being able to give as many reviews like I use to due to my health concerns. But, I am getting to help Sum1's In Kalispell Montana dish out MB's and GP's. I'm having a blast. So, if you haven't checked "Anniversary Reviews out lately maybe you should. *Think*

Hugzzzz and love to ya'll,
LegendaryMask❤️
  


© Copyright 2021 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1007366-Newsroom-Update